PuNx CZ server is OVER!

Werbung:

Casualty

ima miss everyone that leaves..but this happens from time to time....i remeber when we switched from 1.6 to cz...same ting happened...i hope you guys upgrade so you can jion us...

instant

Ok so maybe by soon I meant tonight lol.

I bought a 128 mb graphics card at best buy for 40 bux. After realizing how much time I spend on punx these days I realized theres no way I could wait.

I LOVE YOU MAN.

Tdog

HAHA i was wondering why no one was in the server at 7 p.m yesterday i thought i was losing my mind then i noticed it said source and i was like FUCK i dont have source, glad i had my pci express geforce 5300 sittin in my room, now i just need a motherboard with pci express slot and new cpu and the source, haha may take me couple weeks but cant wait to start playin in punx again... U GUYS ROCK C YALL SOON!!!! ---- Tdog ----!!!!

Tdog

the pci express has the capability of 16x where as the agp only had 8x ,The 16x slot has the possible bandwidth of 8GB/s in both directions or 4GB/s in one direction. This is about twice the 2.1GB/s bandwidth of the AGP 8x standard

it is of course necessary to have a motherboard and cards that supports it. The primary benefits of the PCI Express bus will first be seen with graphics cards. Already NVIDIA and ATI are developing 16x PCI Express based cards. Other devices that will benefit will be gigabit Ethernet cards that can now operate in Full Duplex mode and RAID controllers. Most early boards will still have a few standard PCI card slots to allow for the transition, but with the potential of the PCI Express interface, once they start to be used the transition will probably be very rapid.

DiLLa

alrighty well so much for takln advice from my anonymous source lmao...ok tdog u have officially made me look like an ass thnx lol

Hypnos

so Tdog...are you saying I should wait awhile before buying a new computer? Like 1 year or what? I'm still chillin with a 1.5 gig Dell 8100 from 2001

Werbung:
G

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Sniff, *tear*, been real, been fun, for you cheap bitches that can't upgade: damn man, sucks to be you. For the rest: see you on the other side.
Yeah, just have your wife work a few more hours a week, or stop buying so much weed with the money SHE brings home, and I'm sure you will be able to upgrade. You fucking loser.