[PuNx]-||-Deviant

Deviant

My name is Nathan, people call me Nate and Ole also. I'm 20 years old (21 soon) and I am going into my 6th semester at Slippery Rock University where I'm majoring in Physical/Health Education (yes gym teacher) and minoring in Adapted Physical Activity. I played soccer for 12 years and now I play Ultimate Frisbee and just started SRU's first club team. I started playin cs 1.6 after my 1st semester of college at PuNx, couldn't play at school though. Saw my bro bought cz and I installed it and saw PuNx. For a while I went by the alias of [MAD]Sp0nt@n30us C0mbust!0n, then got admin and was [MAD]Sgt. Baker {lo3}. I then got asked to be in PuNx by Indelible, what a finger face! So I've been at PuNx for about 2 years now, the length of my cs career.

Werbung:

Ponti

Are you trying to be a gym teacher so you can see little hotties in short shorts or just hoping for those student teacher relationships :p

Casualty

hahaha dev is gonna be hitting that as soon as they hit 18.... jsut keep it out of school and you will be fine....or jsut keep it in yoru pants until ta few weeks before they graduate....say someting about them possibly failing if they dont pick up some extra credit...

EMA

Casualty said:
hahaha dev is gonna be hitting that as soon as they hit 18.... jsut keep it out of school and you will be fine....or jsut keep it in yoru pants until ta few weeks before they graduate....say someting about them possibly failing if they dont pick up some extra credit...

sick bastard

Casualty

ema its a personal choice, and dev isnt old or anything

its like going to a party and picking up a girl
only they ahve to be at this party 180 days a year and he controls their grades, ROFL

Machiavelli

She certainly won't admit that out loud though.

Threaten a student's grades for sex? I'm sure he'd rather have it without manipulation. Extortion isn't sexy, it's illegal.

EMA

yeah lets hope...but if you do...make sure you make it worth your while tho...b/c i'm sure you won't be there for long. Just like my senior year my assistant coach on my basketball team got charged with 5 counts of rape against students at my school.

Deviant

I despise anyone with those types of intentions. I am going towards this career choice because there are so few caring physical educators and the obesity/over weight percentage of this country is fuckin ridiculous. In all seriousness I'm truly inthis to try and educate people.

Werbung: