Question About Modification stats

kojemo

I was wondering, on the silencers it has three thangs like
-noise
-damage
-recoil

Now is - recoil a good thing or bad thang?
Like dose it meen the gun has less recoil or it makes the recoil worce?

Werbung:

Love

Recoil is the force the gun creates when being shot.
As you know, when you fire a weapon, it jumps backward, that's recoil.
Recoil is a bad thing, but can be good.
It depends on the player.

Most prefer less recoil.
So here's a little piece of advice.

Less recoil can be used for knowing where your bullets go, but also depends on bullet spread.

More recoil can be used for aiming at the chest, and allowing the recoil to make the chrosshair jump upward. Thus giving you a headshot.

Though, that isn't necessary, since headshots are a one shot kill.

So lower the recoil, the better.

kojemo

Recoil is the force the gun creates when being shot.
As you know, when you fire a weapon, it jumps backward, that's recoil.
Recoil is a bad thing, but can be good.
It depends on the player.

Most prefer less recoil.
So here's a little piece of advice.

Less recoil can be used for knowing where your bullets go, but also depends on bullet spread.

More recoil can be used for aiming at the chest, and allowing the recoil to make the chrosshair jump upward. Thus giving you a headshot.

Though, that isn't necessary, since headshots are a one shot kill.

So lower the recoil, the better.
I know that, i was asking if the -recoil meens it give the gun more recoil or less

Roger117

Some silencers reduce recoil, but obviously reduce damage too. Others reduce noise and muzzle flash. In opinion, I find silencers useless, I mean, your going to be found one way or another. But I agree silencers help the snipers or roaming snipers.

Love

Some silencers reduce recoil, but obviously reduce damage too. Others reduce noise and muzzle flash. In opinion, I find silencers useless, I mean, your going to be found one way or another. But I agree silencers help the snipers or roaming snipers.

The one that hides your location (Upon making contact with your opponent, the bullets do not tell your opponent which direction they're coming from.) benefit you.
That certain silencer is the only one worth buying in my opinion.

B0ING

only 1 silencer (S1) reduces recoil meaning it wil jump around less, recoil is personal preferance just like guns, if you prefer trying to get lucky headshots all the time then dont use the silencer, but if you want precision shots you should use a silencer, especially on on guns like the AK-47 or the G36.

couchminer

i love recoil. i used to use ak 47 and i hardly ever got head shots. then i bot a gun ( forget wat its called i think m60.) with alot of recoil and 100 rounds per clip. i thot it wood not be accurate at all. but wen i got a head shot like 40% of the time i was like "wtf". ya i get alot of head shots with high recoil guns so they are good.

the bad thing is that with lots of recoil the gun is only good for close combat so its good for junk flea.

Roger117

i love recoil. i used to use ak 47 and i hardly ever got head shots. then i bot a gun ( forget wat its called i think m60.) with alot of recoil and 100 rounds per clip. i thot it wood not be accurate at all. but wen i got a head shot like 40% of the time i was like "wtf". ya i get alot of head shots with high recoil guns so they are good.

the bad thing is that with lots of recoil the gun is only good for close combat so its good for junk flea.

If you like spamming at someone, try the M4A1. The recoil makes the gun go straight up so there should be a good chance you will get a headshot. If you didn't move the gun, the gun will just aim up.

Werbung:

Love

If you like spamming at someone, try the M4A1. The recoil makes the gun go straight up so there should be a good chance you will get a headshot. If you didn't move the gun, the gun will just aim up.

The FAMAS does the same, but slightly more than the M4A1, so if you find the M4 to be too accurate, go for the FAMAS