Quick question

Deathborne

Ok I have a little problem that is irritating me. When I put a game in the slot the Wii will make a wierd noise and then say "an error has occured" It used to only happen with Wii sports, but then it started happening to my other games. Is anyone else experincing this?
Can you fix in any way?

Werbung:

killman360

I have had the same problem a while back, it makes a clicking like noise, and then the system has a hard time reading the disc. It would either say error, or the game itself would have a poor performance. I have not had the problem much lately at all, but it still confuses me.

small

im probably aboslutely wrong, but are you sure the disc is the right way round.
If it is contact nintendo.

Kirby

There can be one of two things going on. Your disc tray is faulty or the reading laser is faulty. It's an internal problem any way, so contacting Nintendo is the best route.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Ok I have a little problem that is irritating me. When I put a game in the slot the Wii will make a wierd noise and then say "an error has occured" It used to only happen with Wii sports, but then it started happening to my other games. Is anyone else experincing this?
Can you fix in any way?

myself i also had this problem...the wii must be placed on his left or right side , i dont know which one...but the coloured size of your game disk must be pointed to above...this is because your wii is damaged too much...dont worry...after doing this for 1-2 weeks you can just play it normal again :) if you got any more wii problems ask it me