r0.Megaman / r0.Menzo / apex.` Menzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMan

did anyone bother to check my stats before the ban?

http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=3

hows that hacking?

Werbung:
MegaMan said:
did anyone bother to check my stats before the ban?

http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=3

hows that hacking?

well dickweedCOUGH....Megaman, perhaps you turned off the aimbot and left the wallhack on? fill out the form, like every other cunt that gets a ban, record a demo showing your l33t ass getting 38 headshots in a row, and come back with proof your legit, perhaps one of the clans will pick you up for Cal next season...... but it will be on another server. It seems you hit a nerve with Rancid and your not coming back. Buh bye

Puppet

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
well dickweedCOUGH....fill out the form, like every other cunt that gets a ban

nothing like having Daddy around to tighten the strings. Mega seemed to catch Daddy on one of his good days. You should see him when he's pissed.

MegaMan

look i dont know who u are "daddy" and i dont care. u dont have a reason to talk to me this way kid. and puppet i was unaware the stats were reset, man i thought you and i were cool. guess not. And i already filled out the form.

Peace

DiLLa

i never had a problem with you megaman..and when you and i played together u never did any crazy shit like38 hs's in a row..

but i saw a copy and paste of your conversation through server log ...you were belittling some of the women that play on our server...mostly bc they were women

and omg women will just never be as good as men at this game..well those women are regulars on here and i dont really appreciate the way you talked to them..thats not cool so thatsprobably why rancid is telling you to fuck off bc she is female too..soo fuck off?

EMA

I love it when men stand up for us women :D

he must really wanna get back in the server...i mean he's on the forums all the time now..kinda like a few other tards we had here in the past who couldn't get a clue.

Machiavelli

dude's just annoying to listen to, but certainly not a hacker. He's picks tight angle spots to camp and hits those shots. He's probably practiced those same 1 or 2 spots a map since forever.

Werbung:

Puppet

MegaMan said:
look i dont know who u are "daddy" and i dont care. u dont have a reason to talk to me this way kid. and puppet i was unaware the stats were reset, man i thought you and i were cool. guess not. And i already filled out the form.

Peace

I'm not "cool" with but a few people on this server. You guys are all net buddies. I'd drop you like a fly for a small offense. And by the way, I didn't say anything about the stats reset. You're mistaking me for a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.