r0.Megaman / r0.Menzo / apex.` Menzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMan

Indelible said:
What kind of person goes around caling everyone kiddo?? I bet this guy hangs around the local OTB playing the ponys. Afterwards drowning his sorrows at the local watering hole with a guy named Stu or Tiny only to come home drunk to "PWN n00bs with his l33t skillz."

Or maybe not...maybe he's just a 34 year old nerd that is getting bed sores on his ass from playing for such long periods of time.

Oooooorrrr....maybe he's really a 10 year old who's hacking....

Cross dressing pimp?

Some guy that was banned before and is trying to be cute?

your smugness makes me laugh.

Werbung:

Deviant

And your level of maturity makes us laugh, keep it up. Go tell your kids how badass you are behind a keyboard and set an example.

Ind3lible

MegaMan said:
Indelible said:
What kind of person goes around caling everyone kiddo?? I bet this guy hangs around the local OTB playing the ponys. Afterwards drowning his sorrows at the local watering hole with a guy named Stu or Tiny only to come home drunk to "PWN n00bs with his l33t skillz."

Or maybe not...maybe he's just a 34 year old nerd that is getting bed sores on his ass from playing for such long periods of time.

Oooooorrrr....maybe he's really a 10 year old who's hacking....

Cross dressing pimp?

Some guy that was banned before and is trying to be cute?

your smugness makes me laugh.

Like Patch Adams...The laughter is contagious....

Puppet

Hypnos said:
Sortitout said:
we need a hall of fame or hall of flamE!! :lol:

RootWorm gets the #1 spot. He didn't even play on the server, he just hung out in the forums flamming people...I miss that guy....him and Daddy would go at it like Rabbits in spring.

Ahhhhh, those were the days huh.

Sortitout

SuXoR said:
Ditto.

When I first came to this forum, I poured over each flaming rootworm page. Ha. Those were the days indeed.

woot suxorrrr. good catch engineee, now catch this nade!!!

hmm someone resurrect these rootworm posties, i wanna see i wannaa

waaaaaaaahhhh waaaaaahhhhh

oh snap i sound like megaman

Casualty

MegaMan said:
you all accuse me of "flaming" yet you all seem to feel the need to respond. whats that make u?

im sry to add to this thread, but i have to say

to me that sounded like something my little bro says

"i know you are but what am i?"

rofl everyone lighten up, get laid, get drunk if you cant get any, and come enjoy the game

Puppet

No wait, he has a point. What if you stacked legos really really high until they were like ready to flop over? You would be concerned wouldn't you. Well, that's all he's saying.....play horizontal, right? But if you eat pie while playing CZ, well, then that is the bomb cause everyone loves a good cherry pie.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.