racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Deviant

You really do miss playing at PuNx don't you. You dug up a post from August, if you hate us so much why do you even come here? Do you think anyone gives a shit what you say on a message board? The term nigga is segregating. Why? Because a black person can say it to a black person but if a white guy says it to a black person, all hell breaks loose and it's all of a sudden a racial issue. This is why you're banned, and you will never be unbaned, do us and yourself a favor...fuck off.

Werbung:
Re: you still a dumn basterd puppet

dumdumcry said:
NIGGA is not the same as saying nigger, you stupid mother... no, wait, thats to good for you, you stupid homo dick chewing faggit, not faggot it sounds funnier that way. oh wait, white boys don't know about slang talk. you guys live in suburbs in your lil houses. you know nothing of the bronx and how we talk out there . all you know is what you see on mtv. and why is it a white person sees it as a problem, blacks say it to another black or a black says it to a latin. its just a word that lost its meaning a long time a go, and gain a new one to others. ybut you to stupid and white to understand.peace. my NIGGASS. oh and nigga mark means black mark. but you still too stupid to know that. you little up tight faggit. like your leader omni. who shut down his server because he thought some one was hacking, oh boo hoo. your clan should be called punk ass bitches.

Hey for all you know I could be black!! I take offense to that sort of thing! I don't know how it works in the little fantasy land in your head, but here in the PuNx community, this sort of behaviour is not tolerated. There are other servers out there that allow you to be as ignorant and "thuggish" as you want to be, so enjoy those servers. Now GET ON OUT THERE AND BE SOMEBODY!!!

[mod:9920a3debf="Moderator"]Old topic. LOCKED. [/mod:9920a3debf]

Status
Not open for further replies.