M416 CQB
L96A1 Super Magnum
AK-103
G36C
Desert Eagle
M69-HE Frag
M9 Nife
So How is it?
Rate 1-10 with 10 being best for PWNing PWR.
I can hold 4 gunz because of my backback.
All are extended and scoped.

Werbung:

Master_7

CQB = 8.5
L96 = 10 (only if you can use it)
AK 103 = 7 (mostly because it looks bad a$$)
G36C = 8 (the choice of noobs everywhere)
DE = 7 (no explanation needed when you kill somone with it)
M69 = 6.5 (frag out)
M9 = 2 (10 if you actually get somone with it)

spuznick242

I dont think their all that great. I dont rate the guns, I would much rather rate the guy shooting the gun, which with a layout like that it would be ranked pretty low (no offense) but your guns are all the more over powered, close to be nerfed kind of guns. And by having a lay out like that, I would think you more or less rely on your gun to help you instead of skill, which everyone does to a point, just some more than others. Plus their almost all NX guns, which I'm not for really.

Codi69

This is such a stupid thread.

Obviously all of those weapons are great, as long as you can do something productive with them.

Mark

M416 CQB 7.8
L96A1 Super Magnum 10 if you can use it
AK-103 9
G36C 9
Desert Eagle 8
M69-HE Frag 6
M9 Nife 0 mostly b/c it's a default weapon.

SpIkE_JoNzE

well, to make ya guys keep quiet, M16 is what yall need...(no offence intended but), if ya dont have at leats 5000 kills with that, you cannot call yourself PRO

spuznick242

well, to make ya guys keep quiet, M16 is what yall need...(no offence intended but), if ya dont have at leats 5000 kills with that, you cannot call yourself PRO

LOL. I dont have 5000 kills with it, I dont use any one gun that much, but agreed, you only need the M16, and I do quite well with it, obv not as well as you do, but just recently I've found the inner beast of the gun. Although at most of the peoples ranks on here, they have not yet discovred the demon inside the M16 nor do they have the skills to use it, but I personally think that it doesnt matter what gun your using as long as it works for you, but I would still rate the guns low that he named only becuase I personally dont like them, even though their easy to kill with, its just the feel, but the M16 has just the right feel if you know what I mean. I kinda wish they would give you the option of using the M16A4 insead of the current M16A3, as a main wep, or just give you both but you can only equip one at a time so we have a bit of an option for us that use the stock gun.

SpIkE_JoNzE

LOL. I dont have 5000 kills with it, I dont use any one gun that much, but agreed, you only need the M16, and I do quite well with it, obv not as well as you do, but just recently I've found the inner beast of the gun. Although at most of the peoples ranks on here, they have not yet discovred the demon inside the M16 nor do they have the skills to use it, but I personally think that it doesnt matter what gun your using as long as it works for you, but I would still rate the guns low that he named only becuase I personally dont like them, even though their easy to kill with, its just the feel, but the M16 has just the right feel if you know what I mean. I kinda wish they would give you the option of using the M16A4 insead of the current M16A3, as a main wep, or just give you both but you can only equip one at a time so we have a bit of an option for us that use the stock gun.

yeah, nice point, if NEXON add the M16a4 or as i call it (M16A3 MOD 1), i would get NX to make that my prim gun lol.... but skills, it doesn't need it, this gun create skills...

Werbung:

MrPoog

Personally, I fully advocate the use of NX weapons, so long as they're not completely unfair, such a a grenade launcher.

But yeah. Reskins are just fine, and the slightly-upgraded weapons are okay, too, since the gun really isn't what makes all the difference (unless you have a grenade launcher.) Really, I don't get why everybody thinks NX guns are noob (except for the grenade launcher.)

And as for rating your weapons, I'd have to fight you to rate your use of them. But not on my computer. My computer is an abacus.