Rate some games

Splatt

As the title says,rate some games...
I'll do some reviews later,since i am busy atm...
Btw,when you review try to mention for what system the game is(so i can downlo....errr...buy the game...yeah...buy the game).

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

I have got an awesome game. Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time. It's an awesome RPG for the Playstation 2. I give it a 5/5.
The battles are all real-time, and if you get the Director's Cut, you can get 2 extra characters.
It is a game that has all kinds of avenues, the leveling system I like, and overall, it is just one great game. I highly recommend it :D

Raiju

Alas, my PC is not a great machine and i dotn have a PS2, Gamecube or Xbox

i have an old ps1 (sometimes i still have some fun with it)

Morrowind1357

King Kong for all consoles (apart from the horrible nintendo ds) is great. Its graphics are amazing and its very realistic. Great Music and Sound effects enhance the already amazing gameplay. There is no HUD (heads up display) so you cannot see any numbers etc. For ps2 you press circle and your character will tell you the ammunition and when your hit the screen will tinge red and you get this music playing, get hit again while in this mode and you die. I completed it and rate it a perfect
5/5

Highly reccomended game, you can play as Jack Driscoll and Kong.

Splatt

I still prefer FF6 :D (not to mention it was the very first RPG I played)
[/b]
Indeed Fladian...

FF6 is the best final fantasy game,while ff7 is one of the worst(materia,characters,story...the whole game sux...)

Besides...

Kefka>Sephiroth

And probably the best game for PSX is Star Ocean II (really unique rpg),runner up would have to be Legend of Dragoon(awsomness).

Also,if you like snes rpg's you should try:

Chrono Trigger,Tales of Phantasia,Seiken Densetsu,Dragon Warrior/Quest(if you can find an english version),Final Fantasy 5,Final Fantasy 4(might be a better idea to play the gba version(FF4 Advance))

There are much more,but i mentioned the ones worth playing...

Splatt

FF7 one of the worst? You got bad taste...
[/b]
I've got bad taste,because i don't like ff7!?
You sir,have a bad taste if you ACTUALLY like ff7...and here is why:

==========

Storywise:
It was decent(usual storyline...save the world,kill the bad guy...),enough to keep you entertained for few hours...

Gameplay:
Has gone from bad to worse...Materia system is really sucky,the battles aren't interesting at all(like lets say,in Tales of Phantasia,you have a really fun battle system,and you always want to battle the bad guys)...in all,it's just :no:

Characters:
Awful...just awful...i "dislike" every one of them.

Graphic:
Won't comment on this,since it was one of the first game with 3d graphic.

Sound:
I didn't pay attention...

Final Word:
If i say anything,i'll offend ff7 fans...

===========

If you are interestined in my "Worst ff game list" i'll post it here:

1.FF-Mystic Quest(buggy,stupid....not worth playing)
2.FF-Crystal Chronicles(dumb,dumb aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand dumb)
3.FF X-2(why did they made this...complete waste of time...)
4.FF 7(mentioned above)

Fladian

Indeed Fladian...

FF6 is the best final fantasy game,while ff7 is one of the worst(materia,characters,story...the whole game sux...)

Besides...

Kefka>Sephiroth[/b]
I have little to say in this matter. Even though I played FF7, I never did finish it.

Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 5[/b]
I'd recommend those two as well. I've had a long time of fun with FF5, and I still have (very) good memories about it - not to mention it being the first RPG I finished, while my brother couldn't (note, my brother taught me to play just about all the games :p) - and I wouldn't deny the fact that I'd like to play it again.

Chrono Trigger is without a doubt, still one of my favorite games all times. Though I easily prefer FF6 above Chrono Trigger, I can't say that I didn't have fun playing Chrono Trigger. I do admit that there was a point I lost fun in it, because I did it over and over again... it gets quite... boring at such a moment.

Note that I truly love the music of FF6 :D

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

I never played any of FFX games, and i dont even have a console (PS2, Gamexube, XboX) so ill stay on games for PC.

My first reccomendation: Sacred. Really great if you want something similiar to Diablo, but more complex. Hack 'n Slash with L O T S of items, and a huge land to explore.