Rate some games

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

áya i feel like if i were talking with a rock, or better, with a block of ice[/b]
The expression here is "talking to a wall" :p
And besides Raiju, I'm too lazy to go play older games :p
Also, I don't like downloading stuff...I got the whole conscience thing going on and all...

Raiju

The expression here is "talking to a wall" :p
And besides Raiju, I'm too lazy to go play older games :p
Also, I don't like downloading stuff...I got the whole conscience thing going on and all...
[/b]

You again with your "correcting others bad habit"
but this time igloo, you are WRONG

In a mexican expression its "hablando con una pedra", so, im right, everyone else is wrong (ozo2 tm)

About conscience, i think i dont hold such a burden, maybe thats why i get this, Sly and Mischievous thing...

Undead_Lives

(ozo2 tm)[/b]
What in the world is that?
And Raiju, this is an English forum is it not? English expressions with English forums..
And frankly, you cannot say I'm wrong. I'm saying it from the English expression, (thus why I used "here") and you are stating it from the Mexican one. They are different, yes, but neither is wrong..

Fladian

Like Undead already said, this is an English forum. Nothing else. Using quotes from a different language is fine in my opinion, I use them all the time, but there is no possible way that you can say you are right when someone gives the right 'expression'.

Raiju

Well, the correcting habit thing surely bugs me up...

ozo2 tm means that the "x person is right, everyone else is wrong" comes from him

Me? I didn't delete anything. I only deleted JaCeK's and Undead's posts today.
[/b]
Strange, maybe it just never came through
------------
Anyways I started playing DSII again (Dungeon Siege II) I would give it a 7/10. If you haven't played the first one you would probably like it more, I personally like the 1st DS multiplayer a lot more unlike the second one, though the DSII's singleplayer is a lot better. The gameplay is pretty much the same as the first one but the graphics, monsters, wepons, armors are changed.
(If your wondering DS games are like RPG games, character on a mission save the world, balhblah.)

MeTaL GuArD

I heard that you can get beaten up for calling DS a RPG. :p At least here in Poland, not sure if anywhere else.

Something from the classics: Quake II

Really awsome game to me, i would give it a 9/10. (4/5)
Maybe the graphics are really getting old, but the fun of using a BFG or Railgun there is enough for me. And i like the story too.

MeTaL GuArD

By the way i finished Quake II 3 times now. :p

Starcraft - i never regret from buying this game, battle.net gives me almost as much fun there as in warcraft 3. Single is not bad too. 9/10

Werbung: