Rattlesnake and Junk Flea Glitches

Rebel9690

there are 2 glitchers and one hacker the 2 glitchers are burak_killah and GiLjenHeImEr the hacker is WuWei i asked them nicely to stop or leave they insisted they werent hacking or glitching and they werent leaving so i just took screenshots for proof.

Attachments

• Combat-Arms_08.jpg
    Combat-Arms_08.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Combat-Arms_09.jpg
    Combat-Arms_09.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 26
  • Combat-Arms_10.jpg
    Combat-Arms_10.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 29
Werbung:

telcomfaust

Just reported this player (SuperTr00per)... was on the other side of the fence...they could shoot us but the fence would stop our shots.

cheaterSuperTr00per02-21-09at1348hr.jpg

GaidenGunz

Hackers (TRUST me i know them good) they WILL NOT use your pleads as fuel. The fact of them leveling is their own fuel. Your just very annoying to them and usually will become a major target to them in the future. Just file a ticket including their IGN and be done with that player because Nexon Staff has hired and has been on a roll lately.

MooCowMan

Hackers (TRUST me i know them good) they WILL NOT use your pleads as fuel. The fact of them leveling is their own fuel. Your just very annoying to them and usually will become a major target to them in the future. Just file a ticket including their IGN and be done with that player because Nexon Staff has hired and has been on a roll lately.
I know for a fact Hacker's aren't fueled by leveling. I do not annoy hackers either, I be-friend some and others I will ignore and often leave the match. If hackers were fueled by leveling they wouldn't make new accounts just to hack and make it blatantly obvious they hack knowing they could get banned. They find it fun.. they find it really gun when people get annoyed by their hacks..

Yes.. there's lots of hackers that hack because they suck but the VIP's and skilled Hackers are fueled by the fun of hacking.

Werbung: