RDH is recruiting!! Respect, Defend and Honor

Dozer

RDH, Rabid Dogs of Hell Clan--is currently recruiting skilled players for Combat Arms in our non-competitive branch.

RDH members who are interested in competition may be eligible for RDHC, our competitive branch, at the Clan's discretion.

We are a large Clan, several hundred members strong, currently supporting 12 games online. We add new ones as we build new kennels based on our members interests.

Basic Clan requirements:
Must be at least 17 years.
Be a respectful/respectable player--eg no whining, complaining, msg spamming. Glitchers, hackers, and cheaters need not apply.
Loyalty is a must, we are loyal to our clan members, we expect the same of you.

While we do not have a K/D ratio minimum, as it is not a true representation of skill, applicants can expect to be put through an evaluation period prior to Clan acceptance.

If you are interested:

Register for the forums at http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com/forums
Post an introduction in the Join [RDH] subforum telling us about yourself and to which game you are applying.
Wait to be contacted via PM by a Kennel Administrator (KA)
Hackers/glitchers are not tolerated and players associated with known hackers will likely be disqualified from joining.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me here in this thread and I will get back to you as soon as I am available.

[RDH](Dozer)[R] (RDH Combat Arms recruiter)

We are still looking for new players. Skill is not an issue. If you are new or highly skilled were looking to fill the ranks.

http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com

Werbung:

[RDH]Razor[OT]

[RDH] Recruiting for Combat Arms

[RDH], Rabid Dogs of Hell Clan is currently recruiting skilled players for Combat Arms in our non-competitive branch.

[RDH] members who are interested in competition may be eligible for RDHC, our competitive branch, at the Clan's discretion.

We are a large Clan, several hundred members strong, currently supporting 12 games online. We add new ones as we build new kennels based on our members interests.

Basic Clan requirements:
Must be at least 17 years.
Be a respectful/respectable player eg no whining, complaining, msg spamming. Glitchers, hackers, and cheaters need not apply.
Loyalty is a must, we are loyal to our clan members, we expect the same of you.

While we do not have a K/D ratio minimum, as it is not a true representation of skill, applicants can expect to be put through an evaluation period prior to Clan acceptance.

If you are interested:

Register for the forums at www.rabiddogsofhell.com
Post an introduction in the Join [RDH] subforum telling us about yourself and to which game you are applying.
Wait to be contacted via PM by a Kennel Administrator [KA]
Hackers/glitchers are not tolerated and players associated with known hackers will likely be disqualified from joining.

bsuau

Hey im Joe um id show u how good i am on my other guy but i for got the email for that to register so i made a new guy =(.Im some..ehh well somtin like what u call a pro with Aug1 usualy in about idk less then 5 rounds my enemy is dead with the Aug1 i have.i love to kill on the battle feild for fun not wars but im wat u call a no body by looking at my rank but on my other guy im a rank:4 so if u Kindly Add me to Your Crew i would be greatfull if u did that.Ull get to know me alot beter and how i approach my rivals on battle feild aka enemy and ull figure out my personality when im in combat and how i react when i kill }=-).Peace out and i hope u enjoy my message and have a good day evening or night or when ever u read this Dude or Girl.ps.u wont regret making me a member even if i have to do the 1v1 on the battle feild to join that was aswell.Peace.

Also i am always on CombatArms fighting so pm me by adding me and my name is LeAdErOfAuG1

ohh hay 1 prob umm im age 16 and ill be 17 this winter on the 21 can i...well is their still a possiblility i can still join.

Dozer

Well, go ahead and post on our forums http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com and we will go from there. shouldn't be a problem, just make a post in the join [rdh] section and I'll get you set up with team speak

We are still looking for new players at least 10 - 15 for a new squad . check us out !!!!

Dozer

We are now also looking for some serious competition players for our [RDHC] division. There are more requirements to join this group. A high KDR would be nice, but not important. Attendance is a must. you must be able to show up for regular practices, scrimms, clan wars and be very active in the forums to keep up with scheduling.

Drannith

Hey all just wanted to say the clan is awesome, it's like a second family and we still have spots open! You can join either of the laid back RDH or RDH2 clans or if your feeling competive you can join RDHWAR. They have schedualed hour long team practices twice weekly as well as friendly RDH matches. If interested please join the fourm and let us get to know you!

http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com

Love

It is not of my intent to offend you, but I must post this, and I will get to posting this with every clan thread.

Link confirmed safe, no threat detected, at all.

E

Elite SEAL

I pwn with the L96 sniper, can get around 30 kills a round! ok with UMP, others, not as good with. you could count on me to be a good player.

Dozer

[RDH] is Recruiting

[RDH] Rabid Dogs of Hell is looking for players to join our gaming community for Combat Arms.

We are looking for dedicated players with any skill level.

We also have open position's for our competition section. Which is available for any [RDH] member who has a desire to compete.

There are so many clans out there, it seems nearly impossible to find out which one is right for you. So why should you check out RDH? Here is why:

WE ARE A GAMING COMMUNITY. Imagine a diverse group of gamers sharing resources and ideas and you will begin to understand the value of a gaming community. We are a large community, therefore, the greater amount of value in our community. This is not to say the individual is just a face in the crowd. You will be part of a tight knit team within the community itself.

WE ARE COMPETITIVE. We regularly participate and perform very well in ladders, matches and scrims. We have an open-ended participation policy which means that anyone who wants to play in competition does. No seniority, no ranks. Players of all ability levels are welcome whether they be veteran or novice. No matter your skill level, we understand that in time all players get better with practice. That is why we practice on a regular schedule.

WE ARE AN ADULT COMMUNITY. RDH has a minimum age requirement of 17 years of age. This is not to discriminate against younger gamers. RDH is a steady, long lived clan. As such, our continued stability resides on the maturity of our membership. Therefore, we have chosen to be an adult community. In time, all gamers are welcome to RDH and we believe it is worth the wait.

WE HAVE FUN. The bottom line of gaming is to have fun. We believe in respect for your fellow gamers and in having a good time. After all, that is what it is all about.

Our Teamspeak server is for guests, and a requirement for members of RDH. To join us on Teamspeak, you must register on the forums, post your request to join the Clan and a Kennel Attendant or Recruiter will contact you with a Guest Account.

Other Requirements : Xfire, Team Speak and a Working mic.
For more information, stop by http://www.rdhclan.net or http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com. I can be personally reached on Xfire (Dozer332). Hope to see you soon.

Werbung: