RDH is recruiting!! Respect, Defend and Honor

HaseoZero

OI! ima an RDH fan >:p i love to play with you guys O_O in also in yer guys forum, buddy me btw Ham-Hock,Armoredpig,kiroshin,Cavedog,<--- there my family in de game ;D i know more player in the clan also ;P hope yah buddy me HaseoZero, p.s i know this is just a reqruitment thing .... but i notice yah too much to miss a chance to send yah a message. ;D see yah in the game ;D

Werbung:

-False

RDH claims to be a mature clan but in fact they QQ every loss they get and cry hacker..

Team Vanilla 6-0s RDH, and after that, RDH dodges every match with Team Vanilla..

TrojanV

I only bring this up since you make us sound like wimps, We enjoy playing many of the top clans in the game. H2O, NWA, Rightious Dawn... As far as Team Vanilla, I'm not sure that I've ever played you, but I'll make sure I contact my clan and remind them it is against clan policy to play any "teams" with known hackers on them. When you kick your known hackers off your "team" we will consider playing you again.

[RDH]Trojan-V[WO]

illspirit

A player from Sadistic Gaming left and went to Red Dragon to see how they were "so good". Long story short, he's back with tons of screens talking about hacks, etc.

He even went on their Ventrilo... mostly a bunch of Jamaicans.

TrojanV

Yes it does flag people with high kill streaks.. but let me ask you a simple question... Do you think the players flagged.. Got their 100 kill streak without room jumping or repeatedly killing an AFK person?

illspirit

I'm not saying all the players with high kill streaks are hackers, but I know 4-5 that are legit and have been Teamviewed by me.

I'll ask my guy for the screenshots and post them here, you can submit them to the CBL if you'd like.

TrojanV

For sure, there are lots of people with high kill streaks that are legit. But it does put up red flags. RDHWAR had a member that had a kill streak of 101 I believe, and it was from a 1v1 Snow Valley, with the other guy AFK.

Trojan

-False

I only bring this up since you make us sound like wimps, We enjoy playing many of the top clans in the game. H2O, NWA, Rightious Dawn... As far as Team Vanilla, I'm not sure that I've ever played you, but I'll make sure I contact my clan and remind them it is against clan policy to play any "teams" with known hackers on them. When you kick your known hackers off your "team" we will consider playing you again.

[RDH]Trojan-V[WO]

Rofl we only had one player who ever had hacks on his computer from our team.

And guess what, he never used them. He was testing a new teamviewing method.

And it's because of him "regedit" was found, fool.

Werbung: