really sick of being called a hacker

wyattfnearp

ok so i dont hack. but everyone clames that my dad and i do. i mean i have a 1.70 k/d ratio. i nearlly double my kills everytime and i will get 45-52 kills in 1 match and the rest of my team is usally lucky to get 20. so i get your a hacker. anyone else sick of being called hacker and not hacking at all?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

An in-game reporting system is added in the new patch which allows people to report hacks WITHOUT evidence!!! And you know what that means

You guys are seriously stupid if you think Nexon is going to ban every person reported as a hacker. Nexon can scan your Nexon folder. They check for new/replaced d3 files. This is a more efficient way of banning people rather then posting pictures on the forum. Have you noticed all the bans on the wall of shame? I guarantee that they were all hacking in some way and none of them were legit.

Seawied

You don't stream hacks you fucking idiot. engine.exe only reads files in the Nexon folder(besides authenticating to a verification server). Do you even know how D3D works? The files need to be replaced.

more advanced hacks on the HL and HL2 engine (and I can only assume some VIP CA hacks have followed suit) are streamed from an off site computer which reads the server data back to your computer to avoid punk buster, CD and other forms of detections. Come on now, I thought you said you were studying network security here? You should know about this stuff

cvspartan101

You guys are seriously stupid if you think Nexon is going to ban every person reported as a hacker. Nexon can scan your Nexon folder. They check for new/replaced d3 files. This is a more efficient way of banning people rather then posting pictures on the forum. Have you noticed all the bans on the wall of shame? I guarantee that they were all hacking in some way and none of them were legit.

Yea what moo said

illspiritv4

more advanced hacks on the HL and HL2 engine (and I can only assume some VIP CA hacks have followed suit) are streamed from an off site computer which reads the server data back to your computer to avoid punk buster, CD and other forms of detections. Come on now, I thought you said you were studying network security here? You should know about this stuff

net security as in *nix systems. I can't believe hacks are getting this sophisticated. Every hack I've seen involved replacing files. I've done some reverse engineering and it'd be a bitch to have a separate server authenticate for you. The hack group would have to make a decent amount to keep a server like that up.

Seawied

wheres theres money, geeks will program stuff. These hacks have actually been around since at LEAST 2006, although I can't say for sure how much earlier than that they've been around.

And keep in mind, if people are willing to pay money for a shiny gun that does the same thing as a free gun, theres going to be plenty of people who will pay money to become instantly godlike. There number of VIP hacks out there right now just confirms that theres a market for this.

Additionally, once you get the system running, even if nexxon can patch up the security hole the hack server exploits, its very easy to find another back door and do the same thing

Zomg

i get in trouble for " hacking " when i am just better then the rest of them.
its really funny when they group up in 1 spot.

Same, i once had 52kill-17death, "they" called me a hacker cause i was pwning, and so i got kicked......
Sad Day For Me, that was my highest score in "My personnal score"
and so they kicked me, and so they did.....

MadeInChina

I laugh and ignore the scrubs that call me a hacker. Take it as a compliment. You're just too good for those idiots. How an idiot thinks is something around the lines of "I'm the best here and I'm gonna own everybody and whoever does better than me is a hacker".

Seawied

I laugh and ignore the scrubs that call me a hacker. Take it as a compliment. You're just too good for those idiots. How an idiot thinks is something around the lines of "I'm the best here and I'm gonna own everybody and whoever does better than me is a hacker".

pretty much MIC

Werbung:

georgh

I've been playing for under a week and have been kicked a half dozen times for "cheating" because I went 13-3 or something. There's some whiny elite mods out there, that's for sure.