really sick of being called a hacker

Werbung:

Maister

let me see if I'm still not grounded, and let me get ready, 'cause now I'm gonna be broke and fail when I logg on.

*starts rummaging through junk in closet for time zone map*

th3tech

lol ive played the game maybe 4 - 5 days now. I got nubs calling me a hacker cause I pwn them at their spawn.. its funny, but gets really annoying fast... i did not know this game had so many whiners..

as far as the anti- hacking system, are they improving this? I see hackers atleast every sessions i play.. like blatant hacking too..

Miran_Eitan

let me see if I'm still not grounded, and let me get ready, 'cause now I'm gonna be broke and fail when I logg on.

*starts rummaging through junk in closet for time zone map*

it costs what, 350 for a pistol? 800 total if you completely mod it out?

Plus 500 for armor and another 400 for a helmet.

If you can't calculate timezones...

What country do you live in? or more specifically what side of the country if you're in the US.

MooCowMan

lol ive played the game maybe 4 - 5 days now. I got nubs calling me a hacker cause I pwn them at their spawn.. its funny, but gets really annoying fast... i did not know this game had so many whiners..

as far as the anti- hacking system, are they improving this? I see hackers atleast every sessions i play.. like blatant hacking too..

I love getting called a hacker now. Hacker just means you're good.

As for the Anti-Hack, I don't know where you're playing but I rarely see hackers anymore. Ever since the in-game report system was added hackers have been thinking twice before doing so. I've seen a few chammers, a couple VIPs and a tapper (not a hack but just as bad), but only once in a great while.

XCalibry

I love getting called a hacker now. Hacker just means you're good.

As for the Anti-Hack, I don't know where you're playing but I rarely see hackers anymore. Ever since the in-game report system was added hackers have been thinking twice before doing so. I've seen a few chammers, a couple VIPs and a tapper (not a hack but just as bad), but only once in a great while.

I seen some hackers last night on Echo server... OmgoshOo and ____Mark____ where some doing ridiculous hacks. I get these types of morons maybe 1 out of 15 games I play? I definitely seen less glitching for sure.

MooCowMan

I seen some hackers last night on Echo server... OmgoshOo and ____Mark____ where some doing ridiculous hacks. I get these types of morons maybe 1 out of 15 games I play? I definitely seen less glitching for sure.

They didn't only patch glitches, but made them useless as well. You glitch and all you see is gray walls that you can't shoot through.

IMO Nexon did an excellent job of stepping up their game.

Maister

found the map, and it would work out fine for me. And I have about 200 left...I'll see if I can get the gp quickly.

yea, and they also fixed many of the glitches, so whenever you do manage to get into the 'zone' it just kicks you back out. I saw a glitcher before I got grounded, he was knifing a wall, going in, then just getting spit back out :p

I use the 450 pistol, so it's 900 to mod it out.

900+500+200(smoke cans)+550(usually, but not always)+500 (back-up pistol w/extraclip)=2,100-2,650gp for full kit.

Love

It's simple, if you don't hack, it shouldn't bother you, if anything, it should be a compliment.
People find you good enough to accuse you of hacking, when you insist you don't, thus complimentary.

Love

Its annoying, but in a small way it makes me warm and fuzzy inside knowing I ruined the day of a 12 year old

Pedophiles get that feeling, consider yourself pedophile-like.
(I wouldn't know, ask Josef Fritzel, Chris Hanson, etc.)

Though it is a compliment, I don't see how it's annoying.
If anything, Nexon ought to enable the disable chat feature.

Werbung: