really sick of being called a hacker

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

psychology classes are an interesting E.C. Credit for college. Some medical students and law students have to take Psych classes, depending on the field.

I enjoy Psych. It basically tells you why the human mind acts like it acts and what we can assume from certain actions of the mind.

Cyder

I have gotten called a hacker more and more as of late. As I continue to improve me game I hear it consistently and I only have a 1.28 KDR. That doesn't bother me too much...I actually take it as a compliment. But getting kicked/booted really bugs me.. I had a 25/3 streak going with 100 more kills left in the match...and BOOT cause I was owning them.. remember all and spread the word... F6, F6, F6, F6...always just vote NO. I forget the thread but as MooCowMan told all... the are not writing hacks anymore... mybe some VIP...but few and far between. Lets all just spread the word...F6, F6, F6...and always vote no on booting.

Note: The words and views in this post are not those of MooCowMan.. just a hap-hazzaed quote from weeks ago....lol

iSh0cked

I get called a chammer more then a hacker..but yes i do get called a hacker..

in the rules of combat arms..

if you get a single kill..def. chammer!!!(how you see me)
if you get a double kill..your hacking. you have to be(how did they kill me)
if you get a multi kill...Your DEFF! Hacking..(there is no way he could kill 3 of us!!!)
Anything above....HACKER HACKER!!!

Its stupid..yea i know there is alot of people but hack...but come on..there is also legit players out there..

and this new voting system is so gay. they need to make it to were only the host can kick..and then people vote on it..not everyone has a chance to vote...people abbuse it.

Do us all a favor, stop typing.

Werbung: