.:Rebel vs PuNx (For OGL #1 2v2 Slot)

Azr4el

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we can do it on either server. Contact me on AIM and we can discuss it further. Our ip is: 209.67.211.74:27017

Thanks and good luck.

Werbung:

Puppet

In case you're waiting for a response Axr4el, Punx Deviant and Punx Dilla will be playing for our team. One of them will catch you on AIM.

Puppet

Oh, Axr4el, one thing I forgot to mention. Deviant poops during matches. We may call a time out for him. Hopefully you'll understand Deviant's anal issues.

Puppet

Deviant said:
Were you there for the one when I took a shit between halves? I shat a brick...I swear.

That was the funniest shit I ever saw. We are all standing around at half time making another clan wait while Deviant dumps his goods.

Werbung:

Azr4el

Puppet said:
Deviant said:
Were you there for the one when I took a shit between halves? I shat a brick...I swear.

That was the funniest shit I ever saw. We are all standing around at half time making another clan wait while Deviant dumps his goods.

lol that was interesting.

Anyway - GG to you guys and we hope to see you all again soon. We have your pub server. Just gotta get our amxx working... I hate working on my server :roll: