Regestering Products

The Fist Of David

In every game i get there is always a paper that asks you to register the product. What exactly do you get when u do....I live in US btw so i don't know if its different here than in UK.

Werbung:

killman360

Registering your games and systems will immediately unlock cool stuff on Nintendo.com. This cool stuff includes screen savers, wallpaper, and icon sets for your personal computer. The more games you register, the more your status as a Nintendo NSider grows. NSiders who register multiple games will periodically become eligible for special offers.
Click Here for more information;)

pkf0rtzh4ar

in europe we get a code on the back of the game...we fill it in at nintendo-europe.com and we get starts...we trade our stars for wii points or cool games :)

Yeah you guys get an incentive program, we dont. ;)

But judging from how long it takes to save for awards, it doesnt seem very appealing and if it came here it should get a revamp, tbh.

Sousanator

I think I remember when you register 4 products for the first time you'll get a free copy of Nintendo Power. Unfortunately its only one issue.

^ Don't be. As I said, tbh, we're not missing on much since it takes SO long to rack up enough points to get a Reward with the Star Points system it's not even worth "localizing" it for NA. I'd welcome it only if they changed it for the better.

pkf0rtzh4ar

well if your wii isnt your first first nintendo console you can easily do it...i used my ds wii GC and advance SP codes and i ended up with like 3500 wii points! by the way my wii code didnt work so otherwise i had 3750 points...believe me it owns

But you have to buy like 10 games to get there and it's not really worth it in the long run. I guess it's a nice "bonus" but for medium-income families, it's not that ideal.

It needs to have a stronger focus and base before we were to get a similar incentive program.

pkf0rtzh4ar

Registering your games and systems will immediately unlock cool stuff on Nintendo.com. This cool stuff includes screen savers, wallpaper, and icon sets for your personal computer. The more games you register, the more your status as a Nintendo NSider grows. NSiders who register multiple games will periodically become eligible for special offers.
Click Here for more information;)

ur right there...but its a big waste to buy wallpapers , you can also right click and click on : copy picture ... than u have it 4 free

Werbung:

Kirby

I've gotten a few years of Nintendo power for $12 bucks a year by registering products and every now and then 3 issues for free. I think I'm only one away from getting a Wii Remote Key chain.

Also, warranties for some products get increased by registering products. It's worth it in the long run.