report this player

Salveros

here is a quick link to that moron
Gonna go back in game now, dont want to miss any filming part :p

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/player/2292625982

Werbung:

Jack Padousdous

I saw him too, but more retards spoiled the fun. Why cant people just listen? We need better members for filming.
Btw. Why are People from the Netherlands the trolls or shouting at people?

Play[4]Me

Jack Padousdous said:
I saw him too, but more retards spoiled the fun. Why cant people just listen? We need better members for filming.

Whats your problem against Dutch people, they are very nice! (Like meeee...)

CrackABone

Play[4 said:
Me]
Jack Padousdous said:

Am i a troll?

Jack Padousdous

CrackABone said:
Play[4 said:
Me]
Jack Padousdous said:

Am i a troll?

No, im Dutch too, but when Im on online games Dutch people are the best in shouting and cursing on people. 50% behaves like 8 yo (maybe because they are) but luckily the other 49% not.
And 1% of those players that's Crackabone Play4me and Jack Padousdous and some people i forget are just SuperDutchmen because they are too cool for The Netherlands ^^

Play[4]Me

People actually think XP farming, or statspadding, is allowed.

Yesterday I was in a game (with RockCute) with a lot of farmers. They said 'No killing, cap flags for xp!'
But I just was BS-ing and shooting their asses, so they all left. But before they left Ive added them on my friendlist.

Kept following them around, and they kept screaming "Whats your problem? Farming is allowed!"
And I was like... LOL!

Jack Padousdous

Play[4 said:
Me]

Yesterday I was in a game (with RockCute) with a lot of farmers. They said 'No killing, cap flags for xp!'
But I just was BS-ing and shooting their asses, so they all left. But before they left Ive added them on my friendlist.

Kept following them around, and they kept screaming "Whats your problem? Farming is allowed!"
And I was like... LOL!

If you killed them you got easy exp and kills so you farmed the farmers ^^ (but this was legal!)

ForeverSoldier

Jack Padousdous said:
Play[4 said:
Me]

And I was like... LOL!

If you killed them you got easy exp and kills so you farmed the farmers ^^ (but this was legal!)

Farming is illegal, but farming off the farmers? I don't care. I just get my sniper/troop trapper and make their game hell. :p

ASimpleTouch

Please provide a link to the film that you created so that when we report him well have proof

And also you never said what he did wrong is he a hacker or something else?

Werbung: