Resident Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles - Official Wi Pros Thread

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
[/color]
Ryano said:
Does anyone know if this game comes free with a zapper?

No it doesn't but you can buy the zapper for 20 bucks and it comes free whit Zelda:crossbow training....So you wont feel disapointed about getting just a piece of plastic;)

I won't bother with it....really would be a waste of 20 bucks

I don't know It makes this game more realistic just like playing time crisis 4 or house of the dead....but I want a wii light gun that looks like a handgun not a machine gun:bored:[/color]

YEah it might be cool to use...I'm still unsure though.

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
[/color]
Ryano said:
Does anyone know if this game comes free with a zapper?

No it doesn't but you can buy the zapper for 20 bucks and it comes free whit Zelda:crossbow training....So you wont feel disapointed about getting just a piece of plastic;)

I won't bother with it....really would be a waste of 20 bucks

I don't know It makes this game more realistic just like playing time crisis 4 or house of the dead....but I want a wii light gun that looks like a handgun not a machine gun:bored:[/color]

YEah it might be cool to use...I'm still unsure though.

Well...I think I'm getting when it comes out this is so awesome:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

But I want a 3D party company gun that look like a handgun

jesta

I'm pretty sure it is coming with the zapper, or at least there will be a bundle option...

This is the Japanese bundle boxart. And I suppose this doesn't mean I will come to US or EU?! :glare:
biopack.jpg

jesta

Theherolink_1 said:
I know Damn! the japanese Always get the good stuff first:glare:

I wonder if the zapper will sell up good:p

Theherolink_1 said:
NEW VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO AWESOME!!!

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/827/827187/vids_1.html

NEMESIS IS SO COOL!

Hero no double posting, please use the edit button ;)

LinkHylian

I can not wait till this game comes out. it's going to be AWSOME.aspecially with the Nemesis in it.I hope you get a free Wii Zapper with the game when it comes out.That would really rock.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Werbung:

cloudzero45

gunners-4-life said:
i wont be allowed to buy this game cos of my sis

ouch... that sux.... i would buy it right now but the only place i can find it at is gamestop... and i refuse to buy it from there because they rippes me off once...
maybe i check on e-bay for a cheap price