Resident Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles - Official Wi Pros Thread

Werbung:

gamelover15

cloudzero45 said:
gunners-4-life said:
i wont be allowed to buy this game cos of my sis

ouch... that sux.... i would buy it right now but the only place i can find it at is gamestop... and i refuse to buy it from there because they rippes me off once...
maybe i check on e-bay for a cheap price

You could just wait til' the price drops down to $20. I usually that, though, it sucks playing games so late. RE:UC looks good though, I think I'll just rent it for awhile.

Sousanator

I have it. I only played the first levels so far, but it doesn't seem like I will be playing it much longer. It's basically House of the Dead, an arcade shoot'em up. Its a good game for every once in a while, but I don't get the same feeling as when I used to play House of the Dead.

gamelover15

As long as it slightly resembles House of the Dead, I think it's worth my time. I always burned quarters on that game. Do you think they might move RE in the arcade scene or take House of the Dead to console?

jesta

gamelover15 said:
As long as it slightly resembles House of the Dead, I think it's worth my time. I always burned quarters on that game. Do you think they might move RE in the arcade scene or take House of the Dead to console?

House of the Dead 2 and 3 are coming to Wii!! WooT!! :D

EngWii

I got it yesterday, great game :D, although i'm worried that it looks a short game.
The gun wii controller i'm making will be perfect for this game.

Werbung: