Restored back to normal after being banned?

Roger117

I recently received a letter from Nexon saying they are have put my banned account back to normal. That saves my from having to keeping using up time to get back to normal. I love Nexon again :p! Has anyone that was banned receive their account back?

This is what the message said:

Greetings,

We appreciate your patience while we worked through this investigation and your cooperation in helping us to identify the factors that lead to the banning of your account.

After reviewing the information you have provided to us we are pleased to inform you that your account will be unbanned and restored to its state prior to the action taken on 11/02/08.

Please be aware that third-party programs could interfere with the game client. We suggest that you do not run any other program while playing Combat Arms.

Once again, thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

GM Nebel
Nexon America, Inc.

For security reasons any sensitive account information has been made private.

Fact: The Junk Flea is GM Nebel's back yard!

Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason.

Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password

Werbung:

Love

Congratulations, actually a friend of mine got his account back recently.
At least they're taking time to bring the innocent account back -.-

SPARTANZ77

this is great howver i just got to the rank of my banned account on my new account so there really is no point in going back since i have a higher k/d on my new one

Roger117

Its weird how I got turned into a MSG 1 now. I was a SFC 2 before I was banned. I wonder if that would be a problem or not?

Werbung:

Roger117

nice promotoin there lol

I know :p. Well, I didn't need to work hard to get the iTech Scope, right here in my fingertips. HA! Take that all you low ranked players! Joking, Joking. With the +25% exp from now the December 3rd, you should be able to rank up quicker.