Riddle Game

Werbung:

Xeridanus

if two more people give up, i will explain the answer. or after three days, which ever one comes first.

(im trying to be fair for all people involved)

(if i have to explain the answer, does that mean i get to do the next riddle?)

MeTaL GuArD

i vote for explaining the answer, cause i dont have a clue what "chimneys" are. The closest thing that comes to my mind are Chimaeras from wc3 which, i guess, isnt the description.

A chimney is the thing that comes out of most rooves of houses, it releases smoke from inside the house, it is most commonly used for fireplaces. Fireplaces heat houses when it's cold and they are also fund to watch, the smoke that is created by it floats up and out of the house by the use of a chimney.

If you cant to see the image of a chimney click HERE.

I already know what it is from the description, no need for the picture. And i still dont know what would be the answer...
[/b]
Well I apoligize :p I thought my description would've sucked, seeing I didn't get it anywhere but my head.

----------------------------------

Red wall, chimney, star.... I really don't have a clue, it really depends on what kinds of star you are tlaking about.

Xeridanus

*slow drawn out laugh* heh heh heh, i've stumped you all. you'll be kicking yourselves and cutting up apples when you find out the answer.

which is...

wait for it...

an apple. if you don't get it, turn an apple on it's side and cut it in half.

the next person can give their riddle.

Werbung: