Riddle Game

That's a lie. He is contradicting himself. By saying everything he says is a lie he's actually telling the truth, which would be lying :p Alternativly If everything he says is a lie, then that statement is plainly a lie..

Oh and I think you mean bump not bumb

Werbung:
Werbung:

Xeridanus

i hope this isn't considered necromancy but... he's lying, cos he can't be telling the truth. if he was telling the truth, what he said would have been a lie, thus a contradiction. but if he was lying, he can't tell the truth all the time and there is no contradiction.

here's my riddle, it's fairly famous so it should be relatively easy to answer.

Three friends check into a motel for the night and the clerk tells them the bill is $30, payable in advance. So, they each pay the clerk $10 and go to their room. A few minutes later, the clerk realizes he has made an error and overcharged the trio by $5. He asks the bellhop to return $5 to the 3 friends who had just checked in. The bellhop sees this as an opportunity to make $2 as he reasons that the three friends would have a tough time dividing $5 evenly among them; so he decides to tell them that the clerk made a mistake of only $3, giving a dollar back to each of the friends. He pockets the leftover $2 and goes home for the day! Now, each of the three friends gets a dollar back, thus they each paid $9 for the room which is a total of $27 for the night. We know the bellhop pocketed $2 and adding that to the $27, you get $29, not $30 which was originally spent. Where did the other dollar go????