Risk Your Life 2

MAx

Old but new and free mmorpg .. 1st person shooter control or mouse control..
New generatoin graphics.
Could compare it to Guild Wars or any other game like it ...
You get to choose between 2 races , humans and ak'kaans. Can form guilds and party up to complete quests and events.
One thing I really like about this game, instead of havin guild wars you can join race wars ..
Its a wide open , huge and free world...
Worth a try ..
If you do try it , I suggest Poseidon server .. thats where I play nyways

http://www.ryl2.com.my/

Werbung:

orosol

ninja just go to www.ryl2.com.my right at the bottom of the first page (without scrolling) theres 2 button 1-get the ryl2 client for free 2-register new account

just push 1 click download now

and while downloading it just register an account

ho and dont worry about space that doesnt have * in front like the referal number (you dont have one duh ;) )

we are on posseidon !

edit: my main char is BloodSol (yeah the sun is now bloody XD )
ps : (oro= gold and sol = sun thats why i say is now bloody XD )

edit2: ho = oh! since im retarded and it doesnt mean im insulting anyone ( i just inverse it once and never change it ) :p

Ninja Spiral

alright, ima check it out. it'll take bout 5 hours to d/l so maybe round midnight tonight ill be on.

im gunna read up a little on it, but im pretty clueless when it comes to these games.

any suggestions?>

MAx

Suggestions? yeah I always have some ..

ALWAYS wear rubbers, you never know who or what might slip, fall and accidentally land on your reproductive organ.

*cough*

Suggestions? mind you being a little bit more specific ? :lol:

MAx

Was my reply to stupid for you to answer to?
May not look like it, but I am willing to suggest or help :shock:

orosol

nop

they have a fully ryl1 mmorpg p2p that make a lot of money

and sell some stuff on their web page but they dont even adv. them

ryl2 was at first p2p but ryl1 was making a lot of money and the old player didnt want to change so they decide to put ryl2 f2p !

and i tought all cie was only thinking about money ! kinda make your hope of the human race goes up when you see a cie that does that ;)

lol anyway its free and dont be afraids of ads in the game ! and as far as i seen it its full too ! the race vs race war and the guildswar are kinda too cool in guild war you can buy your castle and defend it XD anyyywayyyyy i did say too much sorry :p

Ninja Spiral

yea i got a 60 assn and a 25 cleric. i dont understand this stuff to much. how do you get to the guildwar thing? and i can never find you guys online

orosol

humm sounds like your human so we cant realy talk directly with each other since we are akkan (btw this game is made so that its the human whos evil mouahahaha you evil guy XD )

first the race war is for anyone to enter tough you cant realy do something until your lv60 at the least! its simple human vs akkan the race who got the most tower at the end of the 2hr win ! once you enter the war you cant get out until its over ! a tower that belong to your race can let you spawn there (so yeah if you got one near the enemy base its means you probably are winning :p )

the guildwar is for guilds vs guilds so if you arent in a guild you cant compete those who have castle must defend them and try to destroy the other guild castle well thats what i heard we havent try it yet we want to get more lv before entering it since we are getting pawned in race right now cause we are too low :p

well i hope it did give you some information !

Werbung: