Riverside Rush? what do people think?

Samlc1

RE: HEAT? what do people think?

Looks definatly another commando map :D Ah well. I bet this map would be great for teamwork say 5 people going around together. Things are tight. Narrow streets. Except open squares by flags etc. This map could be dominated with a bit of teamwork. Those snipers would stand no chance.

Werbung:

basil

i donno whats going on but there is no ground and some buildings are missing do anyone know why?

playmer

I like the new map.
Why?
Cause it annoys the hell out of noob snipers.
I mean, they don't even stand a chance there. Its paradise for gunners like moi.

Samlc1

I think your having some visual glitches is all basil they should be fixed before it's released into the actual game.

V0lt-man

hmm this map is good (any map is good when its going to played like not more than 34 hours or so ( coz those 4 have completely .... well you know :D ) ) BUT it could be better and i don't know what should i add but it misses smt....

IMajorMalteI

I luv it..New setting,cool canal for ambushes and balnced placement of "action fields"..Could become my new favourite when it comes to normal game site..

playmer

Plotzmaster said:
i want the new map on real game now :D
its an awesome map

+1.
If I could play it with my monstosity of a level 26 gunner in the real game, with the new gunner update, it would be even more mayhem than playing it in the pte with my sad, lonely level 8 gunner.

Salveros

I have only played it without the graphics :p
in the latest PTE update they also added the ground graphics for us poor players :p
But havent played Heat after that =/

jazz

i love that map though i didnt play much in that map only 3 or 4 rounds but its awesome

basil

yh i agree with rick there should be a monument.. actually all map has it ryt.. Light house in SS church in VV wind mill in CC ship in BB

playmer

basil said:
yh i agree with rick there should be a monument.. actually all map has it ryt.. Light house in SS church in VV wind mill in CC ship in BB

Heat has tunnels.
I think they didn't do a "monument" such as the windmill and such cause it just doesn't fit the map. I think its great the way it is, especially since it a map where sipers will have a bit of a hard time finding a camp.

Werbung: