Riverside Rush? what do people think?

Werbung:

ForeverSoldier

RE: HEAT? what do people think?

Tiny maps are the most fun. Everyone's forced to stay in a group, I can set then all on fire... good times.

I just like running around in the trenches with a knife and getting a 10-0 because they can't get away from me. :p

Samlc1

RE: HEAT? what do people think?

Mayhem is defiantly there. Had some crazy battles in the pte. Looking forward to it in the real game.

Hari Seldon

New update on the PTE, they released the name of the map, RIVERSIDE RUSH. As you can see i edited the thread name to go along with this.
All we gotta do now is brace ourselves for the torrent of comments in the main game saying NEXT MAP or RR PLZ or even ROVERSHIDE RISH PLOX, SORY 4 BADS ENGLISH MY

Jack Padousdous

Hari Seldon said:
New update on the PTE, they released the name of the map, RIVERSIDE RUSH. As you can see i edited the thread name to go along with this.
All we gotta do now is brace ourselves for the torrent of comments in the main game saying NEXT MAP or RR PLZ or even ROVERSHIDE RISH PLOX, SORY 4 BADS ENGLISH MY

Riverside Rush is ok, but i hoped for Autumn Assault.

Samlc1

Wait so is Riverside Rush the official name for it now? Not bad name for it. I can't think of anything better tbh. Not that creative with words.

Werbung: