Rock Band Wii

Johnhg7

Anyone have it yet?

My friend got it and the one major flaw I found was that they failed to take advantage of the wireless technology normally associated with the wii, for example the mic and drums are wired.

Werbung:

The Fist Of David

having recently played Rock band...ive found that the guitar is a bit awkward because the strum bar doesnt click like the GH one....yes i know that is more realistic but its annoying because you dont know how far u have to push the bar until you hit the note.

Jdeadevil

Haha, there's wired hardware that comes with it for the Wii? Wow, that does suck! Isn't Brain Power by Freezepop on Rock Band?

Johnhg7

having recently played Rock band...ive found that the guitar is a bit awkward because the strum bar doesnt click like the GH one....yes i know that is more realistic but its annoying because you dont know how far u have to push the bar until you hit the note.

Ya having GH3 and then playing RB I also found the strum a problem.

Werbung:

Sousanator

Anyone have it yet?

My friend got it and the one major flaw I found was that they failed to take advantage of the wireless technology normally associated with the wii, for example the mic and drums are wired.
Its the same with the PS3 and 360 versions.
Rock Band 2 is all wireless though