Rock Band

Werbung:

killman360

That is a little surprising considering it was never discussed in any magazines or sites. I already have Rock Band for the Playstation 3 so I probably will not be getting this version, but thanks for the information;)

guyofgod

Hmm...It's very rare that a game comes to a system AFTER it's already been released....however, resident evil made on for the wii so I guess anything is possible....I think I will stick with guitar hero for now since I don't have that kind of money :p

Sousanator

Hmm...It's very rare that a game comes to a system AFTER it's already been released....however, resident evil made on for the wii so I guess anything is possible....I think I will stick with guitar hero for now since I don't have that kind of money :p
Not that rare. Vice City, Bully, Unreal Tournament 3, Veiwtiful Joe, ect.
I believe they are called timed exclusives.

Anyways, the wii version is just a straight up port of the PS2 version, so like GH3, the PS3 + 360 versions are a whole lot better. They're even the same price which is a huge ripoff. Not to mention no DLC or GH3 guitar capability.

You can tell Harmonix are in it just for the money.

Werbung:
Oh well. That paves the way for the next Rock Band title. ;)
I'm surprised they aren't adding DLC either but again, they'll implement Pay-to-Play (I'm almost certain they will) for bonus content in the future. :)