S1 supressor on L96A1?

blucrayon

I am not kidding. I have picked up so many L9s that have S1 suppressors on them. Like WTF. All my friends use S1 suppressors on their L9s and i don't tell them not to, but almost everyone uses S1! In case you are noob, S1 reduces recoil a bit. If you can't figure out the rest then you really suck.

Werbung:
Different silencers don't have different affects on bolt action SRs. Your friends and clanmates may find the S1 to be more cool-looking, or want it to preform on the same level as the arctic wolf...

spuznick242

Well on any sniper, I would use the S3. When sniping its more important to be undetected than to have a bit less recoil, when recoil doesnt really affect the sniper that much. I use the S1 on ARs, but I would never use it on a SR, but if they are using an auto or semi-auto sniper, they might want to go with the S1 only because it does reduce recoil.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i only use supressors in my pistol, it looks like the S1 reduces the RECOIL and give ya more control over your gun, allowing yu to do long distand pistol-kills

E

Elite SEAL

I think the S3 is better for a bolt sniper, an auto sniper should use an S1, cause you'll get off your second and killing shot before they have time to find you.

yay, 999th post!!!

spuznick242

now he has 1,001 post. I'm get 1000 posts, no 10000 posts, well let me get 600 first, then I'll see how far I can go. But gratz on 1000 posts.

E

Elite SEAL

congratz SEAL...:)

spasiba SpIke, er...thank you, lol, I like to exercise some Russian now and again.

now I'm at 1,002 posts yay lol

now he has 1,001 post. I'm get 1000 posts, no 10000 posts, well let me get 600 first, then I'll see how far I can go. But gratz on 1000 posts.

If you get to 1,000 posts I'll...gift you maybe, or I might send you some delicious Ukrainian Potato Babka, it's like your mashed potatoes, but with sour cream, or...dang, my mind just went blank, it is it Cottage Cheese? I forgot, anyways, they're hell of yummy:thumbup1:

spuznick242

Yumm. Spam and eggs, Spam and eggs. Now wait, there is no need to eggs, when I just need spam. Lol. I'm going to try it, so I figure if I made it this far in a bit under a year, so in like a year you can gift me, or mail me some of your yummie Ukrainian Potato Babka, it sounds really good. But best of luck to all of us to more posts and more kills.

E

Elite SEAL

Yumm. Spam and eggs, Spam and eggs. Now wait, there is no need to eggs, when I just need spam. Lol. I'm going to try it, so I figure if I made it this far in a bit under a year, so in like a year you can gift me, or mail me some of your yummie Ukrainian Potato Babka, it sounds really good. But best of luck to all of us to more posts and more kills.

Ukrainian potato bobka ? How about some Ukrainian Vodka thats more better?

"BABKA" you idiot! jk, its with an "A", not "O". Ukrainian Vodka? I have had a little Kozatsky Val brand vodka from Ukraine, and it is pretty good.*

*Idk how old you are but I do not support underage drinking or drinking and driving, I just have a slight bit at home on special occasions.

Werbung: