Sam and Max

jesta

sam_and_max_s1_large.jpg

samnmax_wii.jpg

It looks like the crime-solving dog and the hyperkinetic rabbit are going on the road. Telltale Games announced that the Sam & Max series is heading to the Nintendo Wii.

The game will be a port of the first season of the Sam & Max PC games, beginning with the episode "Culture Shock" and ending with "Bright Side of the Moon."

According to Telltale, fan demand for the release of the game on the Wii, along with an e-mail campaign launched prior to the debut of the episodic series on the PC, helped to bring about this announcement.

Sam & Max: Season One will be published in the US by Dreamcatcher and The Adventure Company. JoWood, on the other hand, will take care of publishing the game in Europe. Expect Sam, Max, and the rest of the game's characters to make their triumphant entrance on the Wii this fall.

link

1182591782_sam_max_01_526.jpg

sammax.jpg

sam-and-max.jpg

Werbung:
I've always been interested in Sam and Max and when I heard it's on the Wii, I was quite intrigued by it. I'm looking forward to further updates. This is going to be a great mystery/adventure game! :D

jesta

I've loved playing them before!!
Their humour and style is second to none!

I will definitely be picking this one up!!

Ah, so you've tried the PC Versions then, hm? Is it more of a mystery-tpe or adventure-type game. If it's a fusion of both as I heard it is to be, that's great.

And how long are the episodes? I imagine there's no Co-op feature either, correct?

jesta

Its a typical point and click style game, with mystery and adventure, quiet like Grim Fandango!!

The eps are as long as you take doing them. Some can be quite hard to figure out or finding your way around.
I haven't played any co-op, Sam and Max just work together anyway lol :p

Lol. But is there a Co-op feature? In the PC Version I mean.

And if it's point-and-click-style like Zack and Wiki (which I'm dying to try) then I'm even more excited. :D

Werbung:

jesta

Some of the more recent pc games have two player co-op, but I haven't played them.
And yes, like Zach and Wiki, don't know why I said Grim Fandango it's such an old game lol :D