Screenshots

IKilledYouIn1

Hey! I would like to know how to take screenshots. I would like to know how to take screenshots so I can post them up on this website. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks everyone is advance!

Werbung:

Love

Well, if you have Vista, you press the Print Screen key, open up paint, and ctrl + v
Which pastes the image into paint, and you can save it, from there on post on here.

For XP, I believe you press Alt + Print Screen, open up paint, then ctrl + v and save.

There are other ways, this is just the way I do it :p
Hope I helped, further questions, feel free to ask.

Layzie

If you have xp, just press "print screen". The screen shot will be placed automatically in your nexon folder. C:\Nexon\Combat Arms

Love

If you have xp, just press "print screen". The screen shot will be placed automatically in your nexon folder. C:\Nexon\Combat Arms

I completely forgot, thanks, lol.
Also, you might want to do this instead of downloading something, since it'll slow you down a bit (Sure, it' slightly noticeable, but everything counts, right?) and it just may contain malware/etc seeing as it'll probably shareware.

Hope I've helped, thanks again Layzie for reminding me. :p

Layzie

The default location of the Nexon folder is under your main drive (For me, its C). If you changed the directory of the folder during installation, you may want to check under program files. If all else fails, go to "mycomputer" and click "search" at the top of the window. In the search bar that comes up on the left side of the window type "nexon" and do a search in "Local drivers C;D".

*When I did the search, it came up with 3 folders. The one you want is just called "nexon" and its not the file located in "documents and settings".

I explained that kind of confusing so if anyone can clear it up, feel free to do so.

IKilledYouIn1

Layzie, thank you for your reply. I hae finally found that folder! I have another question, Layzie. When you take a screenshot and put in on Paint ( Program ) how can I post it on the forum? I have already copied it on Paint but I can't put it on the website. Do I have to put it on photobucket, then post the link? I want it to show up that it's NOT a link. Just the picture on my post ( NO LINKS ) Lol. Thanks!

Layzie

Yes, upload the image to photobucket. From there, you'll get the link and place it in a code similar to this

Layzie

haha, i redid the explanation a little bit. Let me know if you need any more help.

...i'm bored waiting for my clan's practice to start.. =(

Love

Layzie, thank you for your reply. I hae finally found that folder! I have another question, Layzie. When you take a screenshot and put in on Paint ( Program ) how can I post it on the forum? I have already copied it on Paint but I can't put it on the website. Do I have to put it on photobucket, then post the link? I want it to show up that it's NOT a link. Just the picture on my post ( NO LINKS ) Lol. Thanks!

An easier way would be Start > Run > C:\Nexon\Combat Arms

Just hit Prnt Scrn, and do the instructions above, much easier.

You can post it on any site that allows you to upload pictures, Tinypic/ImageShack/Photobucket/etc.
Though Photobucket is probably the most commonly used, it doesn't matter, whichever is convenient to you.

When you upload the image to a site, it'll give you a number of links, HTLM/Direct/IMing/Forums, copy the one that's for forums, which will have
with the link in the middle.

henshaw2

thanks i was playing with a god mode guy yesterday and i pressed print screenalot ...thanks now i can report him thanks for that

Purpose-1

I have a question. When you press print screen your allowed to put it on Paint then Photobucket. But, what will happen if you press Print Screen 2 times or more?

Werbung: