Sellin Duct Tape Wallets

mrman226

I'm selling some duct tape wallets the information is on the links

grey/silver Duck Tape Wallet - eBay (item 320342391833 end time Feb-24-09 15:05:33 PST)

red Duct Tape Wallet - eBay (item 320342416671 end time Feb-24-09 17:31:06 PST)

smaller red Duct Tape Wallet - eBay (item 320342698783 end time Feb-25-09 14:20:15 PST)

I can also make ties if you want them. Don't have any availible right now. Just ask if you want one. one color 7-10 dollars multi colored 10-20 dollars depending on which color you want, and how big.

Werbung:

Johnhg7

3 bucks for tape! No offense but the silver one looks like junk. Try to be neater and have the inside red and the outside silver, or vise versa.

titch.ryan

sorry didnt mean to sound harsh, i've just never seen them before and didn't know there were people that were into this kinda thing.

jellyome

Well, if you look at the other ones they're about $12. I guess it's just the quality.

Did you follow the instructable on how to make the wallets. On instructables.com

EDIT:
Did you sell any, why don't you sell old bits from an old computer most people have an old computer some where in the house, or a relative might have one which is not needed any more.

mrman226

Did you follow the instructable on how to make the wallets. On instructables.com

EDIT:
Did you sell any, why don't you sell old bits from an old computer most people have an old computer some where in the house, or a relative might have one which is not needed any more.

no, none of them sold. People at my school buy them alot though. Also, who would want old parts from out dated computers?

mrman226

3 bucks for tape! No offense but the silver one looks like junk. Try to be neater and have the inside red and the outside silver, or vise versa.

By the way, I made a duct tape "topping" where it's ketchup red on the outside and mustard yellow on the inside.

Werbung:

jellyome

no, none of them sold. People at my school buy them alot though. Also, who would want old parts from out dated computers?

Old parts from a computer can be used for different projects.

For example the case is actually accepted by scrap metal dealers. They pay $1.10 - $3 per kelo depending on the scrap deailer for aluminium, and more for other materials. The case alone is about 5kg thats about $5.50 - $15. just for the case.

And the list goes on