Selling account

Werbung:

Injenu1

I've purchased this account but the seller has not provided me any working account details. Currently in Paypal Dispute, not sure if it was scam or miscommunication but I still sit here 160 dollars less and no account. Buyer beware.

I've purchased this account but the seller has not provided me any working account details. Currently in Paypal Dispute, not sure if it was scam or miscommunication but I still sit here 160 dollars less and no account. Buyer beware.
You can't even sent payment as gift method. So why should i sent my account detail to you. I know you try to chargeback your payment after you get my account.

Injenu1

You can't even sent payment as gift method. So why should i sent my account detail to you. I know you try to chargeback your payment after you get my account.
You're a scammer. I didn't want to send the money as a gift because I couldn't do a charge back. I'll post the skype conversation we had when I get home from work, and let everyone see the bullshit that you tried to pull.

Injenu1

It's a scam, I sent payment of $160.00 for account and he went ghost. I am now disputing with paypal where he says he sold me an IPod.

Beware on this person in skype: Matej Gajšek
he refuse to sent my payment with gift method and even i agree him to sent my payment with any method but had to make note that the payment is for steam account, he refuse again. Beware on this guys

Werbung: