Selling: Custom-built skateboard.

rUnd0wN

Im selling my skateboard:

Antihero board (e-mail me for pictures: rund0wn@hotmail.com)
Krux trucks (can also picture those)
Redz bearings (red colored)
Spitfire wheels (the stripes on it havent even wear off)

and also the grip is on and the skateboard doesnt have any griding marks on trucks or sliding marks on the board, only some failed manual marks are on the tail and head of the board.

Prize would be around 100$ as i bought it for 250$

Werbung:

spuznick242

I'm not big in skateboarding anymore, but I know you can get a quality new board like alien workshop or birdhouse for a bit more than what your asking for a used board. I would say your asking price is a bit high and what you paid for it is quite high too for what you got.

I See You

I'm not big in skateboarding anymore, but I know you can get a quality new board like alien workshop or birdhouse for a bit more than what your asking for a used board. I would say your asking price is a bit high and what you paid for it is quite high too for what you got.

you can get a new and better one with black panther abec 5 bearings, spitfire wheels, zero deck, tensor trucks and black magic grip tape for $100, or the same setup with bonez super reds bearings instead for $110

spuznick242

Yea, I dont skateboard anymore and I'm not really into it much other than x-games and I only watch that because of the motocross and rally cars. But the asking price is too high and the paid price is beyond high. I dont get why anyone would pay $250 for a board of that quality anyways, like $250 for example gets you a pretty good graphics card, car insurance for 3 months (thats with my insurance rates) or a 360 or even a PS3 (only 40gb new or 80gb used), the price is just too high for what it is. We all kinda put prices on things for how much we think they are worth, but some of us do it a bit more than others.

spuznick242

Yea, but you need to watch out for scams but if anyone emails you saying they will pay you through pay pal if you ship to africa for them, and you do it, you deserve it to happen to you.

Werbung: