Selling EA-Games LEGIT Activation keys!

shamin40

Hi folks,

I am selling all ea games cd keys for 50% of the real price.

Example:
EA games price for The Saboteur™ = $49.95
Buy it from me and get for =$24.975

Special Discounts on request!

2u5exxs.jpg
2l8u5hs.jpg
xgfpzs.jpg

AND MANY MORE!!

PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL
email/IM : shamin40@hotmail.com

Werbung:

spuznick242

It is a scam. Its the keys you have to enter when you go to play the game. Its for people who either stole or downloaded a bootleg copy uploaded to the web. Its $50 for the game and a key which is legal, or you could just have to find a copy of the game online, download it with viruses and god knows what else, then pay $25 for all of that just to play a game that chances are going to get you in trouble with the "man". I hear of these all the time on CL and other places.

spuznick242

Hmmmmmmmmmmm thats scarey

It kinda is acctually. Just think of all the people that acctually fall for scams and what not, it happens enough for it to be scary, but I'm not worried about it, if its too good to be true, it usually is, and also ask more about HOW and WHY are they selling this item so cheap when it costs so much more in stores, also HOW did they get it so cheap to sell it so cheap, because who's going to sell something if there is no gain on it.

mrman226

it does smell funky, especially the price: 24.975? WTF?
And if you're using valid codes from a keylogger, doesn't that mean that eventually someone who buys a legal copy gets cheated out of a code?

Werbung:

spuznick242

it does smell funky, especially the price: 24.975? WTF?
And if you're using valid codes from a keylogger, doesn't that mean that eventually someone who buys a legal copy gets cheated out of a code?

Well either way someone is getting cheated out of a code. They only make enough codes to match the number of games made, unless you call up the company who makes the game such as EA, and send them proof that you bought the game in stores with a picture and what not. Its cheating them out of a code and creating a problem for someone else. I hear alot of these all over the web but mainly on CL with keys for extra stuff on games such as the L4D2 to get the baseball bat, I also hear alot about people raging on CL about how this person is a scam and usually it sounds something along the lines of this, now I'm not saying this guy is a scam but it sounds like it to me, and from my experince it is.