Selling Steam Account 200+ games.

SunnyD119

EDIT: Misleading title, its 120+ games rather than 200+. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm selling my VAC banned steam account. The Vac Ban only effects valve multiplayer games(CSS, Garrys Mod and TF2). Besides these games everything else works perfectly fine. I've attached screenshots of the games on this account, there are a little more than 120 playable games. The asking price is $60 but feel free to make an offer.

You can contact me on Skype: sunnyd119

A few things upfront:
-Paypal payment only
-Feel free to PM regarding anything
-You will have to pay as a gift with this note attached: "This payment is for virtual goods that I have already received. I won't chargeback under any circumstances."
-WARNING: I'm pretty sure you won't be able to play online with either Section 8: Prejudice, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Dark Souls: Prepare to die Edition (or any other GFWL/Origin game on the Steam account for that matter). I'm selling my Steam account, not my GFWL or Origin accounts. I'm not responsible if you didn't read the warning.

Games1.PNGGames2.PNGGames3.PNG

Werbung:

SunnyD119

UPDATE: After contacting steam support I was notified that the VAC ban on this account only applies to these 4 games, so everything besides these games work perfectly fine.
  • Counter-Strike: Source
  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
  • Day of Defeat: Source
  • Team Fortress 2
And the previously mentioned games (Section 8, Bad Company 2 and Dark Souls) can in fact be played online.
The account is still up for $60 or your best offer, I'm willing to negotiate.

Werbung: