Series' and Spin-Off's you'd Like to see Reborn on the Wii

Well I'd certainly love to see Kirby's Air Ride on the Wii. I miss the GC Version from when I rented it years back and I think it'd be a perfect fit as a Wii Racer.

As I mentioned in the other topic, I'm really stoked to seeing JSR come to the Wii as well.

How about you? Any come to mind?

Werbung:

The Fist Of David

call me crazy....but i would like another Baten Kaitos game. I loved the first one and beat it through completely. The second one im still playing but maybe they could work motion controls into the game if they make a new one (probably not)

I would also like to see a new Air Ride knuckles_sonic8. That game was just awesome. I still play it sometimes

Pranksta

u know wat would be good on da wii........ an action adventure kinda game, i just cant think of da name right now **(pacing up and down da floor thinkin)**

pkf0rtzh4ar

i would like a bomberman game like it was on the nintendo 64.

the bomberman of now is only childish minigames and 1D or 2D battles...while bomberman 64 was great 3D and actually was hard and had a lots of puzzles. it was pretty hard and i only seemed out to complete 10% of the game...but that 10% was the best of my life :D

LinkHylian

I would like to see Zelda: Ocarina of Time remade for the Wii.it's one of the best classic zelda games ever so I can't think of one reason why it shouldn't be remade.

Torvane

I would like to see Starfox, Earthbound, Wave Race, Kid Icarus, Mach Rider, Gradius and Cybernator's series (not sure what it's called)

Werbung: