Short distances Sniper's rifle.

ornilly

I've alerdy concret the long distances sniping with the L96A1
and now im searching for the best sniper rifle to train on short
distance before im trying it on the L96A1.
any suggestions which is the best Short distances Sniper's rifle?
Thanks.

Werbung:

RadionUK

Shotgun or SMG tbh.

Surely you'd buy a shorter range gun if your sniping so i'd just whip that out tbh and use it if need be.

If you really wanna run around junk flea CQB'ing it up with a sniper then i think they have similar accuracys at close range. L96 is still one shot kill though so would be an idea to stick with that, especially if your already good using it like you said.

Rad.

Miran_Eitan

I had issues trying to figure out what the hell you're trying to accomplish. Go back to grammar school man.

That being said, PSG-1 has the lowest power scope [read: 2x, less than the ACOG. Only thing worse is the Iotech or no scope at all].

That's about as good as you're getting for "close" snipers.

I use the L96 for close combat periodically.

Most of the time I just quickdraw my pistol and pop a cap in the guy's ass. USP or the G23SE FTW.

Gareity

Learn to quick scope. Once you learn it, you'll wanna do it all the time (and get kicked for hacking alot lol). It also helps with long distance sniping too; You wont have to camp snipe.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

Quick scope actually is kinda hard to learn and takes practice along with skill, but yes it definitely can be very effective once u get good at it and use the 1 shot L96.:)
But if you're looking for the best no scope sniper, then pretty much any semi-auto sniper would be good, or the L96 if u can land the first shot. In sniper no scope, the closer u are to the enemy, the more chance u have of hitting them. Try to run a straight line towards the enemy when you fire, it seems to make the bullet shoot a little straighter and closer to the center of screen, or u can do it the hardcore way, walk up and stick the barrel in the other guy's face then pull the trigger, but that's just a little more risky.:D