Should a Headset be enabled for CBA?

Should Headsets be used in CBA?

• Total voters

triforce776

Using a headset would be really helpful in games like Quarantine where people can tell each other to cover them when they need to reloading while fighting off a zombie.

Werbung:
Voice chat would be great, however im sure you'd get the stereotypical-high pitched voice-swearing-racist-13 year old, other than that, it be great. It would be helpful in practically every game mode, Fireteam, elimination, CTF...

Codi69

Voice chat would be great, however im sure you'd get the stereotypical-high pitched voice-swearing-racist-13 year old, other than that, it be great. It would be helpful in practically every game mode, Fireteam, elimination, CTF...

Word.

Not to mention that there are bound to be language problems in nearly every game, between (this is primarily of course,) English, French, Spanish speaking people.

The only way I would support it, would be if it were for clan use only, because this way you're much less likely to have people logging tickets to bitch and moan to Nexon about how little Johnny called them a noob.

spuznick242

Well the only problem I see is the blocker in place now that stops you from saying some words (we all know what words). But other than that I see it as a good idea for teamwork, but then there would be a bunch of 10 year olds thinking their all that and running their mouths.

Deonesis

Voting No

Voting no on this. I dont think nexon could do it correctly to reduce lag in game caused by voice. I would rather use ventrilo or xfire.

spuznick242

Voting no on this. I dont think nexon could do it correctly to reduce lag in game caused by voice. I would rather use ventrilo or xfire.

Yea, If you really want to use voice chat, then just use xfire. Its FREE and you can talk to just about anyone who has xfire too. Its easy to use, and great for clans and what not. It would be much harder to use it for just every game you do, only because you would have to have the xfire username of everyone in there to talk to them, so its just good for clan wars, which is where you need it most.

rocktrns

I think its a great Idea,but like HellinPelican said there will be some immature players.
I think they should,put an age restriction on it.
I also think they should make a separate server for it divided to to different speak languages.
Good Idea,but theres going to be allot of problems involving inappropriate behavior on it.

Jordan B

No ty,

I would rather not have a 13 year old raging at me, yelling profanity in my ear because he can't strafe.

"HACKER ! NOOB ! CHAMS ! "

You can guess what it would be like. No, Combat Arm's community is just too immature.

Although, maybe if it could be activated and heard if you were 18 or older, that would be fine .

Roger117

From my point of view, it would only work if there was an enable microphone option in the settings box. And also, it has to be enabled by the room master in order for voice chat to be used. Other than those, no.

Wolves25

Headsets for combat arms would be awesome becuz you could like tell people crap instead of typing it lol. so much faste!:thumbup1::thumbup:

Werbung: