Should I play BFH ?

Jordan B

Is it a decent game ? Much fun ? Someone give me a quick run down of special features or anything that would make me want to play it.

:)

Werbung:

Roger117

Um, I used to play the Closed Beta, but its ok.

If you don't like the cartoony look and gamplay, then I wouldn't suggest it, but it is fun to play with friends just to mess around. When I play it, there was only one mode, Capture the flag or something. You just need to take the flag positions around the map.

I don't know what's new now, so you might need to ask the BH members for information on the maps/modes.

If you've ever played Battlefield before its similar, notable exceptions:
- Headshots are not 1 hit kills
- There are skill tree's will special abilitys for each class (commandos aka snipers can turn invisible)

currently there are only 4 maps, which get kinda repetitive, you can't really choose a server (well you can, but for the most part is automatic match making which isn't really that great) so you will often get dropped into a game with nobody.
-Punkbuster sometimes just kicks you. (its not a great as you think)
- most people tend to play as commandos, so you have like just commandos playing. which is annoying.
- as of now its kinda lacking content, however if you haven't played before you'll have fun for awhile, and pick it up now and again when there's new content.
Its a good game, but just lacking content.

Samlc1

Yeah it's worth a try. It's gonna be pretty difficult as a lvl 1 now because theres so many high levels already. But theres no harm in trying.

Hari Seldon

@ hellin pelican, they just released a new map Riverside Rush (to make 5 in total) to go along with the updated weapons, skill changes and october exclusive clothes. Not sure what the november exclusives will be.

BFH is worth checking out, but it is too expensive atm, to buy what you want. All the gameplay and weapons are FREE, just clothes and emothes and stuff which arnt.

@samlc1, i made a new hero the other day on my 2nd account and tbh it was quite easy, even though most people are lvl 10 +, as long as you have experience in shooting games prior to bfh you will do fine :)

spuznick242

I use to play it. It was fun for the bit I played, but I wouldnt suggest it really, unless you like the cartoon graphics, which is the major turn off for me only because its not that real, yea combat arms isnt that real, but its semi-realistic, where BFH is purely cartoon.

@ hellin pelican, they just released a new map Riverside Rush (to make 5 in total) to go along with the updated weapons, skill changes and october exclusive clothes. Not sure what the november exclusives will be.

BFH is worth checking out, but it is too expensive atm, to buy what you want. All the gameplay and weapons are FREE, just clothes and emothes and stuff which arnt.

@samlc1, i made a new hero the other day on my 2nd account and tbh it was quite easy, even though most people are lvl 10 +, as long as you have experience in shooting games prior to bfh you will do fine :)

oh wow there goes my math skills. Thanks for correcting me.

Its definitely worth checking out

willspeed

I played it back when it was closed beta, I might try it again if I really feel like it then, just to see what improved.

are you serious, u were in the closed beta ?!?
well good for you
btw they have fixed quite alot of stuff recently

@jordan: yea play some BF:H ^_^

Samlc1

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hours old.

spuznick242

Closed Beta was alot of fun, but it was very limited. I might try it again for the fun of it, but I highly doubt I'll become a real player if I try it at all.

Werbung: