Should I?

Dana~Banana

Hey guys i was wondering if i should sell my PS2 and get a PS3 instead. I dont have a HD.TV but at least i can play burnout paradise and GTA 4. Not saying i dont like wii, I just dont have Much good games.

Werbung:

killman360

This should be in the other consoles section. But if you want to, go ahead. The PS3 has a good line up of games, and it can also play PS2 and PS1 games, so you are not losing much. You don't need an HDTV to enjoy it:thumbup1:.

Jailbreak

hmm PS3s are best through a HDTV, hmmm i dont know, you probably wont get that much for your PS2 now caue a lot of people will be selling them for PS3s

gunners-4-life

Trust me, forget the PS3, if you have a Wii and you want to go for Sony Playstation go for a PSP Slim and Lite, it has faster speeds on loading and it has a TV output to connect to the T.V so you can play on a big screen

Dana~Banana

gunners-4-life said:
Trust me, forget the PS3, if you have a Wii and you want to go for Sony Playstation go for a PSP Slim and Lite, it has faster speeds on loading and it has a TV output to connect to the T.V so you can play on a big screen

Yeah PSP is coo too. But i hate to keep on buying Memory things. Its expensive! but yeah it has GTA and STAR WARS BATTLEFROM 2 and Renegade Squadren...........I love battlefront. But i tried and playes it today. Not really familiar with PSP controls LOL

gunners-4-life

Well, I remember you told me you live in Thailand so obviously they sell good quality fakes really cheap, compared to the U.K so go for it!

EDIT: Get a 1GB or more

Werbung:

Dana~Banana

gunners-4-life said:
Well, I remember you told me you live in Thailand so obviously they sell good quality fakes really cheap, compared to the U.K so go for it!

EDIT: Get a 1GB or more

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK!

Now i just have to save my MONEy lol