shouldnt you be able to change your character withought starting another account??

Werbung:

Love

I think you should be able to buy a character change, which will allow you to change your character in-game.
Of course, this would be in the black market.

Roger117

the only way to change characters without a new account is paying for a mercenary, either Mei, Zadan (the New merc) and Deckland. its $12.90 for a 90 day Mercenary + 50 000gp (that will push out of financial difficulties eh?).

Love

the only way to change characters without a new account is paying for a mercenary, either Mei, Zadan (the New merc) and Deckland. its $12.90 for a 90 day Mercenary + 50 000gp (that will push out of financial difficulties eh?).

Not to mention, they come equipped, so that's a GP saver as well. :p

Purpose-1

There is actually no point in changing the way your soldier looks. It's not like it runs faster or anything. Plus, you can buy Mei or any other characters in the Black Market. They should've made it GP instead of NX because what is the point in paying real money just for a character or stronger weapon? I know it might get you more kills but for real money? I think it's just a waste.

Love

There is actually no point in changing the way your soldier looks. It's not like it runs faster or anything. Plus, you can buy Mei or any other characters in the Black Market. They should've made it GP instead of NX because what is the point in paying real money just for a character or stronger weapon? I know it might get you more kills but for real money? I think it's just a waste.

Like previously stated, BY ME.
Combat Arms is a free game, and that's a form of money making, therefore they did it TO MAKE MONEY!
Charging for better items would be completely logical, as it is common sense.

Werbung: