Shovels, love or hate......

Werbung:

rocktrns

i agree with love there a waste i dont like them i would never waste my time on one of them i did get killed by a showel before

Roger117

I hate them. I find the have no use unless you enter a melee only game, which there aren't many of those types of games.

Time Glitch

It's a pity they have so many of these "fun" little items floating around, and simply because their players are constantly living paycheck to paycheck so to speak to buy the most simple gear they require, nobody can actually aquire any of these except for maybe a day or so just to muck around.

Methinks rethinking is in order.

Layzie

It's a waste of money. More fun to just pop the guy in the head with your pistol if you're going to get that close.

Love

Actually i have never used a shovel but ill probably buy it eventually. whats the difference in damage and such?

It's quite weak, I found it to be weaker than the knife, though only due to speed.

The shovel is quite slow, but does a decent amount of damage.

sp1res

if u got alot of extra money they have more damage then a normal knive and every once in a while a melee only game is fun ^^

DarkLink

In fact, I'm pretty good at melee. =D I could kill a guy with a Ninjato with my knife. So yeah, the shovel is pretty pointless. By the way, I heard that the sickle is overpowered.

Werbung: