Showtime Presents: Dexter

GtsR

My girlfriend and i just started watching season 2 of Dexter last night. I have to say, it's the most addicting show that i have ever watched.

It's been nominated for 5 Academy awards for a T.V Drama.

The series airs on Showtime and is set to debut season 3 at the end of september. I'd recommend renting season 1 and 2 from either blockbuster or netflix for any of you that are into crime drama but, dexter has alot of twists to it that set it apart from the rest of the series in the same category out there.

Click here for the official Dexter site

Werbung:

Bowser93

My girlfriend and i just started watching season 2 of Dexter last night. I have to say, it's the most addicting show that i have ever watched.

It's been nominated for 5 Academy awards for a T.V Drama.

The series airs on Showtime and is set to debut season 3 at the end of september. I'd recommend renting season 1 and 2 from either blockbuster or netflix for any of you that are into crime drama but, dexter has alot of twists to it that set it apart from the rest of the series in the same category out there.

Click here for the official Dexter site

You have me intrigued :O

Thank god for Dish :D

GtsR

No worries bowser, i'm sure you won't be disappointed. I'm actually about to go watch some now, good thing for Netflix ;)

Werbung: