Sick of the hackers

Kobaltt

Getting sick of all the hackers too. Not many people gonna want to stay if this keeps up. The hackers just laugh cause noone does anything about it. Tired of getting killed all the time or beaten 140 to 42

Werbung:

-lnFaMous-

OH MY GOD! Im not even sick of hackers anymore! Im sick of PEOPLE WHO CRY ABOUT THEM! If you think someone hacks, LEAVE! Dont go, Ohh Chammer, Nice Aimbot, nice prefire. Fk off. I play legit and ive been called hacker 200+ times.

MooCowMan

It's kinda hard now that TGS pub has speed hack, hackers in general weren't bad.. now that they all use speed hacks it makes it near impossible to play.

Jarnotic

Can Nexon sue TGS?

If so, I say we pool together money to make a badass legal team to track down ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE TINY-BALLED HACKER OUT THERE.

=)

Cyder

I would like to see that the "Master" of everyroom has the ability to kick hackers and not have it be something you have to buy "Elite Moderator" crap. Let everyone get their EXP the normal way and grind it out and take the learning curve like a man.

jeffyy

nexon cant touch tgs,its hosted on an offshore server
Can Nexon sue TGS?

If so, I say we pool together money to make a badass legal team to track down ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE TINY-BALLED HACKER OUT THERE.

=)

WOW. your both fucking idiots.

EDIT
it depends if it violates the terms of use of another program and modifies said program in the process. If the hack changes even one .dll its illeagal under US Copyright law without writtent consent of the original devloper. How do you think Blizzard shuts down gold sites and hack sites for WoW, by magic?

your a fucking idiot too

candle_TAW

it depends if it violates the terms of use of another program and modifies said program in the process. If the hack changes even one .dll its illeagal under US Copyright law without writtent consent of the original devloper. How do you think Blizzard shuts down gold sites and hack sites for WoW, by magic?

1_3__3_7

Yup, that's exactly what he thinks.
Remember not to respond!

Werbung: