Simpsons the movie

Werbung:

beerbert

this film looks so funny spider pig spider pig does whatever a spiderpig does lol XD im going to see it on the 14 augast for me birthday cant wait!!

DaiOzzyTM

I saw it yesterday it is excellent. the series has been kinda rubbish lately but this makes up for it. thanks to the original writing staff we have see really memorable moments. and your laughing right from beginning to end. It has all of the traites of the series but bigger. Its also nice to see a 2 D cartoon back on the big screen especially something so rich and vibrant as this. It has a great story and i recomend anyone seeing it and watch all the credits!

plug9090

We actually got this film a day EARLIER than the Americans did...HA! IN YOUR FACES! Oops, sorry :blush:

I've seen it and thought it was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Forget what all the reviews are saying they are all wrong. I grew out of The Simpsons for a while anyway so I'm not being generous about it.

One of the best quotes are ***SPOILER ALERT*** When Bart is skateboarding nude through the town he passes Ralph Wiggum who says 'I like men now!'

LMFAO!!!

VGS

plug9090 said:
We actually got this film a day EARLIER than the Americans did...HA! IN YOUR FACES! Oops, sorry :blush:

I've seen it and thought it was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Forget what all the reviews are saying they are all wrong. I grew out of The Simpsons for a while anyway so I'm not being generous about it.

One of the best quotes are ***SPOILER ALERT*** When Bart is skateboarding nude through the town he passes Ralph Wiggum who says 'I like men now!'

LMFAO!!!
tomatojx2.gif
This movie sounds/looks good, I'm definitely watching this now!

Werbung: