Sin & Punishment out now on EU Virtual Console!!!!!!!!

Squiddy

:yess: :dance2:

Well, that's the main news. As part of the celebrations of the Hanabi Fesitval (a Japanese firework display), Nintendo has announced, for a limited time only, that title that were released only in Japan will be heading to Europe as UK downloads. You will have to pay a little bit more for these games though, with extra Points goibng towards translaiton costs.

Each week sees the release of two games based around a particular theme - Mario, ninjas and blowing stuff up. (from IGN). We've already been given Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels and Mario's Super Picross. Here's the 2 weeks schedule:

September 21 - Ninja Week

Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Ninja JaJaMaru-kun (NES)

September 28 - Sci-fi Week

Sin And Punishment (N64)
Gradius III (Super NES)

Yes. Yes! YES!

Werbung:

Tyrant1x

RE: Sin & Punishment to arrive on UK Virtual Console!!!!!!!!

Id never heard of it before lol but i just read a review and it sounds good except that you can do it in 2hours lol but i might get it since im gonna get 2000 points for mario the lost levels tommorow since i want to get another hanabi game

Squiddy

Tyrant1x said:
Id never heard of it before lol but i just read a review and it sounds good except that you can do it in 2hours lol but i might get it since im gonna get 2000 points for mario the lost levels tommorow since i want to get another hanabi game

I didn't understand what you're trying to say....

kaitora

OMG... i hear it's meant to be a good game... N.Revolution magazine really rates it as a classic... maybe i'll get some more wii points to try it...

Squiddy

After checking out gameplay videos and commercials, I cannot wait for this game.

Jailbreak

i've heard of it but know nothing bout it. ill wait n read the reviews n watch videos etc.

Squiddy

wiipointsmaster said:
it looks pretty sweet, i think it might already be out in the U.S. but im not sure.

It was only out in Japan. ;)

AND A NOTE TO ALL US GAMERS: This game has only been announced on the European VC. It may take time to arrive in America.

kaitora

yes... i feel lucky to be in the UK right now... oh yeah... i'll be getting this game

Jailbreak

Squiddy said:
wiipointsmaster said:
it looks pretty sweet, i think it might already be out in the U.S. but im not sure.

It was only out in Japan. ;)

AND A NOTE TO ALL US GAMERS: This game has only been announced on the European VC. It may take time to arrive in America.

haha for once Europe gets something first!!!!!!!!!

kaitora

lol, not first, as japan actually got the cartridge on n64, but still europe gets an exclusive VC game for a short while

Squiddy

kaitora said:
lol, not first, as japan actually got the cartridge on n64, but still europe gets an exclusive VC game for a short while

Yep, that's what I meant. :)

kaitora

i can't wait till i can download it... i hope it lives up to all it's hype

yoshi

i want this game too i heard that it is supposed to be really good. i need to get some wii points.

Werbung:

kaitora

well in a magazine i read, it turned out that they say it was a lost classic that never reached our shores, and that's why i want it so much, to see what the hype is about... hopefully it will be good