Sin & Punishment out now on EU Virtual Console!!!!!!!!

Squiddy

RE: Sin & Punishment to arrive on UK Virtual Console!!!!!!!!

Hey you European gamers, get to your Wii Shop Channels at 11pm, as that's when Sin & Punishment is arriving! :D

God, I can't wait, I haven't felt like this about a game since 2006!

Werbung:

Danny

Jailbreak said:
Squiddy said:
wiipointsmaster said:
it looks pretty sweet, i think it might already be out in the U.S. but im not sure.

It was only out in Japan. ;)

AND A NOTE TO ALL US GAMERS: This game has only been announced on the European VC. It may take time to arrive in America.

haha for once Europe gets something first!!!!!!!!!

No need to brag.. Since I speak Japanese I had a Japanese N64.. So I could get it from ebay since i still have my japanese one but not the english one..

Squiddy

Danny said:
Jailbreak said:
Squiddy said:
wiipointsmaster said:
it looks pretty sweet, i think it might already be out in the U.S. but im not sure.

It was only out in Japan. ;)

AND A NOTE TO ALL US GAMERS: This game has only been announced on the European VC. It may take time to arrive in America.

haha for once Europe gets something first!!!!!!!!!

No need to brag.. Since I speak Japanese I had a Japanese N64.. So I could get it from ebay since i still have my japanese one but not the english one..

So first you say you're Muslim, then you say you've seen Star Wars on Wii and now you speak Japanese? Whatever....

I downloaded this today for 1200 Wii Points. The translations are top notch, apart from the opening cutscene, where it's all Japanese.

Squiddy

kaitora said:
well i suppose it's better than nothing... one cutscene

Actually, the only parts translated are the menus and information screens - every cutscene has Japanese Subtitles but American English voice acting so that's cool.

Will be posting impressions soon. :)

Squiddy

lu1g1 said:
im from the US and think it looks amazing!
good 1 nintendo!

Don't thank Nintendo. It was their fault they didn't release it to the West (it sold only 20,000 copies in a week before dropping off the Japanese charts). It was and still is Nintendo's least successful projects.

No, thank Treasure for developing the game for Nintendo. They are legendary developers who are great at on rail shooters. They're also making a secret title on Wii and 360, each of them exclusive to their console. :D

Trivia: The end credits reveals that the game was originally going to be called Glass Soldier. :D

Werbung: