Skill???

innovision

Ok, my skill fluctuates up and down and I seem to always do generally as well as I usually do... How is skill found? What is the formula? I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to know this.

-Inno

Werbung:

psychonaut13

i've been playing this damn game since 1999.
i've never done very good at it. but i keep playing it....why?

because it feels good to run around and shoot mother fuckers that will then turn around and tell you that the shot you used to destroy them was "nice".

skill comes from repetition. muscle memory and practice are the two biggest elements of success. i just plain out sucked until i started playing the bots that come with cz. you can set them to use only a knife and just practice headshots. and it's fun to see them all running out of a doorway with knives drawn...tryin to knife you as you just headshot them all and watch them fall.

Hypnos

I think inno is refering to skill in regard to the stats on the website. Each person is ranked on the Punx clan server by a skill rating number. It can be assumed that those that player better than others will have a higher rating. But the question is: what factors are taken into account to create the rating number?

I've noticed the samething that inno has noticed. Sometimes, even when I play really well and kill way more than I die my skill rating still goes down.

So is the skill rating a combination of only kills to deaths ratio, or is accuracy added in as well...also do headshots count more?

thanks

psychonaut13

ohhhhh LMAO! picture me waxing poetic over a fucking waste of time!

i believe that the skill ratings are generated by a lot of factors but mostly

1. kills
2. objective completion and trial
3. first to kill, last to stand

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

You're all fuckin stat whores! It's a game, and your not playing it right unless you rush like your ass is on fire and your dick is starting to catch, and call everyone who kills you a hacker; at least that is what I think. If you disagree you are wrong -fuckers. :twisted: